what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The L7's are going to be running on around 4000 RMS, that's pretty damn loud. I'm not sure what the BTL's run on.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say if you want to keep the space go with the BTL's, otherwise if your looking for a good impression on your friends go with the L7's.

OP
OP
2LOUD4U

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yah im lookin to impress people like so i can pop the back and show off alil because no one thinks that im gonna have a system that is better then theres

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

ok so i think im gonna go with the l7's that look like everyone choice i just need to see this one kids truck see what he has and if he dosent have kicker then im good. thanks again guys

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
yah im lookin to impress people like so i can pop the back and show off alil because no one thinks that im gonna have a system that is better then theres

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

ok so i think im gonna go with the l7's that look like everyone choice i just need to see this one kids truck see what he has and if he dosent have kicker then im good. thanks again guys

Well that means it doesn't need to be loud at all man!

Just the fact you have 4 15's is enough for that.

OP
OP
2LOUD4U

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha no it has to be loud as possible i wanna scare people and have people saying they herd me from a far distance

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha no it has to be loud as possible i wanna scare people and have people saying they herd me from a far distance

Do you want to lose your hearing as well? I'm only running 12"s and I failed my hearing test.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4- 15s or 2-18s, either setup will get you what you are looking for, the 4-15s will definately give you more of taht wow factor that you are looking for to impress people when you pop the hatch, Im in the process of building an enclosure for 4-12s Kicker CVXs, yes I said Kicker, I have been using them from day one and plus I got a killer deal on each sub

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Audio must suck over here!...lol Just get Kicker because everyone else does. It saves us from these silly threads.

Give me the same equipment and I will make the Fi's louder no problem. You guys aren't factoring anything in your suggestion.

The Fi's are more musical period even as a BTL. OP wants louder the Kicker route would be the way if he could keep the same amount of power across the drivers. Gotta figure impedance rise over 4 drivers and then divide that power 4 more times.

The "peaky" range of tuning in our Tahoes 2000-2006 is 43-47hz if your gonna use the L7's to be "louder" your gonna wanna tune your box in that range which is a ****** range for daily listening.

Your RF draws 277 amps at 14.4 full tilt so.....figure that in too.

Its not a point of what your putting in now. Its how and what you put in. Brands aside.
audio knowledge doesnt suck over here, stick around.

OP
OP
2LOUD4U

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly guys im gonna go with the kickers but im really thinking if it pays off to wall it or just a box what do you guys think you guys got me on the kickers i was a huge fan of the btl's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84