What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, rotation, and picked up some 17x8 American racing wheels on the Summit Racing discount rack today. One has a slight dent on the lip which I can get fixed through work or just live with it. Any tire suggestions?
If you want a A/T tire the Hankook Dynapro ATM's are great for all year round use, and can't beat the price

99YukonSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size though? I'm not familiar with sizing for trucks/suvs. Always been more of a car guy.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size though? I'm not familiar with sizing for trucks/suvs. Always been more of a car guy.
Not to sure it was the stock size on a 95 Tahoe should have the same size rims on yours think 16x7 I run 20's with different tires now

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, rotation, and picked up some 17x8 American racing wheels on the Summit Racing discount rack today. One has a slight dent on the lip which I can get fixed through work or just live with it. Any tire suggestions?

It depends on what you want the tire to do. I went with Michelin LTX M/S2 about a month ago because they are great riding, quiet and the price was too good to pass up. Every time I see a truck with Dynapro ATM's, I regret my decision because the Dynapro's are an awesome tire as well.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The stock size was a 245/75-16, but you can go to a 265/70-17 no problem. With a lift block in back and a torsion crank you can fit a 285/70-17 with minimal rubbing/trimming needed.

cent frum a smaert fone

Y2KpewterZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran a 285/70-17 just fine with no rubbing or no crank.

Got some heated mirrors and window rain guards off a Denali that was being parted out. Also got a spare fog light switch I'll sell if any one is interested. I color matched the mirrors and guards ..
10809603_689703231127475_1063859583_n.jpg

landsoul

Reaction score
  • Replaced the lower intake gasket
  • Replaced the Quick Connect
  • Replaced the thermostat
  • Flushed the coolant
  • Changed the oil

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added a Denali console to my 1997 2 door.
Picked one up and disassembled, stripped and repainted Med GM Gray.
reupholstered the wood grain bezel in dark charcoal leather to match the dash.
This one was complete right down to the key for the top arm rest console.
I also grabbed and installed the correct block off plate at the heater box to direct the air flow around this console.
Tbruz

Attachments

• denali console in Tahoe Ps.jpg
    denali console in Tahoe Ps.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 13
  • denali console in tahoe DS.jpg
    denali console in tahoe DS.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added a Denali console to my 1997 2 door.
Picked one up and disassembled, stripped and repainted Med GM Gray.
reupholstered the wood grain bezel in dark charcoal leather to match the dash.
This one was complete right down to the key for the top arm rest console.
I also grabbed and installed the correct block off plate at the heater box to direct the air flow around this console.
Tbruz
Looks great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65