What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PAULSON524

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No. I pulled it out along with the amp and the harness. I have 2 JBL 12's in the back with 1800 watts pushing them. You wouldnt even hear the Bose sub if it was hooked up. lol It is up for sale tho if interested?
Are you going to use the sub the sub is 1.4 ohms I can't remember which colour wire is the +/-

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the console holding together without the sub because that's how the top screws down plus the other locations that holds it down. Nah you want hear that sub with the 12's playing. I had 12's also.., but wanted my space back in cargo area you'll be surprised the bass this small wonder (I call it) puts out plus I can rest easyier without the sub box being seen parked away from me even with a good alarm ☺

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got to install my Double din Pioneer AppRadio 4 today I used the metro 95-3003G dash kit. It was an easy install really didn't have to cut out a bunch of plastic in the dash, just a small section for wires. I'll be revisiting the dash bezel though, it came out ok but I have my own plans for the bezel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the spring bushings and rear shackle greasable bushings put in. What a PITA to get the old ones beat out, melted out, etc. springs are back in and now I'm running the new brake lines to the center pumpkin splitter thingiemawhatsit. Going to try to not kill myself bleeding this system again. I'm hoping I won't need a proportioning valve but I fear I will going from rear drums to disks.

La_limitada

Reaction score
Got my new door handle installed. Got tired of having to roll my window down to open it from the outside

IMG_0181.JPG

La_limitada

Reaction score
Finally got to install my Double din Pioneer AppRadio 4 today I used the metro 95-3003G dash kit. It was an easy install really didn't have to cut out a bunch of plastic in the dash, just a small section for wires. I'll be revisiting the dash bezel though, it came out ok but I have my own plans for the bezel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got any pics I did mine not that long ago

domer94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally found a tip that worked and looked right to me. its mounted on the downbend of the pipe , so if I wanted it to exit a bit higher I would have to chop the pipe back to an uncomfortable length, so I will leave it like this until it annoys me enough.
IMG_1101_zps7fdrijxc.jpg
IMG_1104_zpsylfmz61z.jpg

I have some renewed motivation to do stuff to y truck... wife went back to work and freed up some of my income! I ordered a chromgo-rhino push bar (only center, not full brush guard). going to mount some hella driving lights , got a quote on replacing my front seat cushions that are cracked, ordered a lighted windshield visor fro summit, eventually want to put on a rear wing from saroma, and finally do the stereo system. truck gets mad compliments wherever I take it. people are astounded that one of these survived the way it has. im sure you guys get it as well. these trucks are becoming a rare sight.

PAULSON524

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How is the console holding together without the sub because that's how the top screws down plus the other locations that holds it down. Nah you want hear that sub with the 12's playing. I had 12's also.., but wanted my space back in cargo area you'll be surprised the bass this small wonder (I call it) puts out plus I can rest easyier without the sub box being seen parked away from me even with a good alarm ☺
ITS HOLDING UP NICE!! WITH THE CLIPS UP FRONT AND THE 2 SCREWS AT THE BACK OF IT UNDER THE ARM REST IT STAYS IN NICE AND IT BOLTS UP TO THE SAME SPOT AS THE FACTORY TAHOE CONSOLE BOLTED. I HAVENT HAD ANY ISSUES WITH IT MOVING AT ALL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84