What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All new steering parts from outer tie rod end to outer tie rod end all Moog, new upper control arms, new front axles, new front sway bar bushings, new front sway bar links, new steering gear box, and new lower steering shaft and kyb steering damper

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Axles were throwing grease everywhere and the gearbox was leaking fluid like a stuck pig. Had replaced the box less than a year ago so at least that part was a warranty replacement

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put new rear u joint straps on had vibrations u joint was not centered on yoke second time this has happened ,couldn't get my ebay drilled/slotted rotors resurface the inside

surface look like i haven't been driven it for 5 yrs LOL.NEW ceramic pads/rotors

Reaction score
Installed a dual 49-state legal catalytic converter y-pipe, four new O2 sensors, and a Force II cat-back Flowmaster muffler. Also had my 4L60E tranny rebuilt from a local Chevy dealership mechanic who does side work out of his house, this included the Corvette servo upgrade, 5-gear pinon set, as well as new motor and tranny mounts. For the heck of it, I replaced the TPS and the MAF assembly. She runs and sounds even better now! I had a dream of a shiny new LS motor under the hood instead of my 17 year old L98 350 but she runs great and doesn't leak so I'll see how far I can get her to go before I replace the motor. Maybe tax refund time????? I'm also considering a rear end upgrade so I can have disk brakes in the rear. Any ideas, fellow forum mates?

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 bolt from a newer (2000 up) gm suv with disks, also get a master cylinder from a 2000 classic 1 ton dually pickup, it'll be disc/disc rather than your disc/drum master.

cent frum a smaert fone

Lyle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced the inner door handle. GM wanted $90. Screw them. Paid $15 free shipping from eh'bay. I wasn't the first to replace it as their was a Robertson screw holding it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainManJoe