What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanm1987

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also forgot that I bought pitman arm and tie rod end adjusting sleeves. I got all my parts from rock auto and with shipping it was around $380 for every part I bought including front shocks, they were $51 a piece vs autozones $103 a piece. And it would have been cheaper if I bought everything at once, but I only have a shit paying part time job, so I had to buy parts here and there until I had everything I needed. So shipping would have been cheaper to get it all at once. But Mevotech does have 2 different grade of parts they have supreme which is the best they make and what I got. and they also have economy/original grade which is cheaper. My mechanic told me they look like high grade parts better than the autoparts stores house brand

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the radiator as the old one took a dump coming home from work, luckily it wasn't far from the auto parts store. It crapped out literally 100 yards from the store, walked over, borrowed a jug of water, drove it to the store, replaced the rad on the spot, drove home.

cent frum a smaert fone

dennydotco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought a 99 Denali center console today with all the Bose gear inside. It needs cleaning up, but is all there. Excited to have snatched that one up off Craigslist.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scored a set of Denali door panels good cleaning and they will be mint

7dc849dd330420c42e8046007ba6a8b2.jpg

dennydotco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I forgot to mention there is some Denali door panels and back seats available in Phoenix on Craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced my batteries for a set of duralast golds 800cca, replaced fan clutch and fan, cleaned throttle body and maf sensor, & checked and charged a/c.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Put a glowshift digital trans temp guage. Got my pro comp add a leafs in and rancho shocks in. Gonna pit them in and a trans cooler in aswell

Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving the brake pad/rotor upgrade I did with the fronts as well as the Hydroboost upgrade. Wow, what a difference it all has made! Now I am no longer afraid of slamming into the back of someone or fading out going down a hill or four-wheeling. This new system's binders really grab and do not let go with no fading. Thx again for all of your help, Sunlitcomet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetris