What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a hole on the base, I used a paper clip to push it in to get mine off.

Thanks.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

U gonna install or sell those denali panels..? If ur selling dibs..!

Debating. You not the first to ask, lol. Have to see how counsel comes out when I spray it. Counsel is tan now just waiting on time to clean and spray.

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I need to get a pirate flag for my hoe. Anyone know of any flags that can be mounted on rear bumper. Make a hoke and fit on?

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Radiator, pads and rotors, cleaned the egr valve and fixed the top latch of my barn door. She's all good now.

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seats were not that great and I could not get the front head rest out. Anyone know how? Lately this yard will get a Denali or escalade in weekly. There are about 5 in there now.

Get the console out of it if it's there. That is must have item with the Bose sub in it.

McFizzl

Broke as a Joke.
Reaction score
Got New stabilizer bar end links. Put one side on that was missing and the other side is for tomorrow. Also got a set of ranchos for my truck

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i fixed my body control module. ohh interior lights how i have missed you. i love the fact that they put it under the cup holders on the escalade. that mixed with a wife who forgot to take a fast food cup of coke out of the truck equals a fried out bcm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman