What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Pulled her out for a wash and quick meguiars detail spray then parked her back in her spot... I know, spoiled Parking on carpet in a RV bay that will soon be covered!

aefdf0cb-a1fd-15ed.jpg

aefdf0cb-a21e-bc01.jpg

xeqshnr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed headlights and turn signals with black chrome reflectors and tinted lenses, and clear corner markers with black reflectors.. Im liken it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338985113604.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338985113604.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 33

xeqshnr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was thinkin of goin with a billet aluminun emblem powdercoated black

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pissed off i get a letter in the mail from the motor company and they are explaining its not their fault and they are not covering my motor at all. They said that there is sludge build up even though the motor lasted 2k miles. They also stated that i did not change the oil like i was suppose to and i did. Not sure what to do at the moment i am sending up the oil receipts with the mileage on it. if not i am thinking about talking to a lawyer about this subject. It angers me because i want to get this thing back up and running but dang its such ********.

So what happened to my motor was that it jumped timing and then i had a friend break down the block and look at the pistons and bearing and they were cracked the motor should of blown but it didn't so as of now no hoe for a while and its been four months for the whole ordeal.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pissed off i get a letter in the mail from the motor company and they are explaining its not their fault and they are not covering my motor at all. They said that there is sludge build up even though the motor lasted 2k miles. They also stated that i did not change the oil like i was suppose to and i did. Not sure what to do at the moment i am sending up the oil receipts with the mileage on it. if not i am thinking about talking to a lawyer about this subject. It angers me because i want to get this thing back up and running but dang its such ********.

So what happened to my motor was that it jumped timing and then i had a friend break down the block and look at the pistons and bearing and they were cracked the motor should of blown but it didn't so as of now no hoe for a while and its been four months for the whole ordeal.
Climb the ladder. You probably got a letter from the claims dept or mech that worked on your engine. They aren't paid to refund money, they're paid to make the company money. Talk to his manager, supervisor, whoever. If that don't work, go higher. If it's their fault, and it sounds like it is, they need to pay. If they still won't agree, get a lawyer. Be a pain in the ass. Get it done.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I used to work for a garage doing tune-ups and like stuff, and my boss told me to never refund a part or service for any reason. If a customer wanted a refund on something, I was to pass it on. Now, if I ever need money back or have a complaint of this nature, I go directly past the sales counter guy to the office manager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martino13