What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order new front bumper cover and chrome tow hooks. Finally making the move to repair all the rock chips on the front of the Burb so the hood and whatever will also get a repaint.

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does discovering an oil leak count? Noticed some oil in my drive wall and crawled my fat polish ass under the truck to discover its first oil leak at 186k miles. So I can't be too upset. It looks like it's coming from above the oil filter area toward the rear. And no it's not the cover plate by the filter either, it's above that. Will have to cleaned it up and uv dye it. I'm hoping it's not the rear main seal and or read cover. If that's the case, might not fix it and consider trading her in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwarner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
got the front windows tinted to match factory (18%) and the rear hatch limoed (5%)

full

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car wash after a few days of rain.
95bf111b3f19b6ca021d14b33e907cc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapaCrap!

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the wife has talked me into selling the suburban to get her an Acadia Denali. I have been wanting to cut back from 4 cars sitting around, and she would have been the one to DD the Z71 as I drive to much for work. She was not having that plan and said we need to get something smaller if she is going to drive it. So the Burb went on autotrader yesterday :(

BlkYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Dynomax 17744 Super Turbo muffler. 3", had a local muffler shop weld it in place of the factory muffler. Sounds great!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the wife has talked me into selling the suburban to get her an Acadia Denali. I have been wanting to cut back from 4 cars sitting around, and she would have been the one to DD the Z71 as I drive to much for work. She was not having that plan and said we need to get something smaller if she is going to drive it. So the Burb went on autotrader yesterday :(
This is no bueno!!! :( SOOOOOO glad that my wife likes our burb as much as she does.

Over the weekend I changed her oil. Also looks like her new bumper cover should arrive by tomorrow. The new hooks have not shipped yet for some reason. Still contemplating a new chin spoiler. May order it today if I decide to go ahead an replace it to get beat up by curbs and sidewalks again :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21RST