What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not have the rear entertainment setup. I found this video and I’m basically doing what he did minus the rear stuff. Adding in a backup camera too. I might do a thread but I suck at posting here lol

Never heard of the Crux interface. I like the Maestro but it’s probably more expensive. Post up a review of how that one works.

StrkAliteN

Reaction score
Is this all I need to set up my rig with trailer brakes ?

I have done a ton of real world commercial / industrial electrician work. I am guessing I can plug in and mount this mickey mouse doo dad in my '07 Yukon to prep it to haul a 20 foot enclosed cargo trailer next year.

Seems to be a popular Amazon model according to the reviews and feedback ratings ( and seems a big discount right now )

thoughts ?

brake controller Amazon.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to replace the seal at the oil cooler take off. It's weeping a little, I tried tightening the bolts a little but to no avail. It doesn't really need replaced but I am going to do it anyway. Does anyone have an opinion over the OEM or Felpro?

If you mean the block-off, I replaced mine with the one from ICT Billet since it uses an O-ring to seal. I ran it for about 10K miles then installed a factory engine oil cooler. I gave the block-off to my neighbor and he's been running it with the gasket I had with it on mine- no problems.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you mean the block-off, I replaced mine with the one from ICT Billet since it uses an O-ring to seal. I ran it for about 10K miles then installed a factory engine oil cooler. I gave the block-off to my neighbor and he's been running it with the gasket I had with it on mine- no problems.

ICT Billet is high quality stuff. I used their EGR block off stuff on my 02 and billet coil brackets as well. I was impressed.

Sobro

Reaction score
Is this all I need to set up my rig with trailer brakes ?

I have done a ton of real world commercial / industrial electrician work. I am guessing I can plug in and mount this mickey mouse doo dad in my '07 Yukon to prep it to haul a 20 foot enclosed cargo trailer next year.

Seems to be a popular Amazon model according to the reviews and feedback ratings ( and seems a big discount right now )

thoughts ?

View attachment 364347

If your truck is already 7-pin trailer wired and have a "phantom" red power wire coming from the battery box you shouldn't have any problems whatsoever (he says ignoring Murphy's Law).

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I forgot to order that when we did mine so I just used the new gm gasket and torqued to spec. The original wasn't leaking in 200k so I hope my replacement is equally as good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper