What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to order that when we did mine so I just used the new gm gasket and torqued to spec. The original wasn't leaking in 200k so I hope my replacement is equally as good

Mine wasn't leaking, either. But a new GM gasket was around $12. I think this was ~$17/shipped when I bought it.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ICT Billet is high quality stuff. I used their EGR block off stuff on my 02 and billet coil brackets as well. I was impressed.

I've never looked into the company, but they seem to be growing fast. Just a couple years ago, they seemed to be a small company selling a few small items on Amazon and probably ebay. Now they make all kinds of stuff and have added Summit to their list of retailers. Good for them.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bad part about that is, I bought the gasket with plans on getting the billet piece and I just learned I didn't even need the gasket from your post. It has its own oring lol

Don't sweat it- you have and will continue to make more expensive mistakes than that. :p As car guys, we all have, do and will.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this all I need to set up my rig with trailer brakes ?

I have done a ton of real world commercial / industrial electrician work. I am guessing I can plug in and mount this mickey mouse doo dad in my '07 Yukon to prep it to haul a 20 foot enclosed cargo trailer next year.

Seems to be a popular Amazon model according to the reviews and feedback ratings ( and seems a big discount right now )

thoughts ?

View attachment 364347

Should be it. I highly recommend the Tekonsha P3, it's an excellent brake controller.

Have you watched the installation videos on eTrailer? Go on the site and enter your year, make, and model, then select the Brake Controller category. Scroll way down to the bottom where the installation videos are and have at it.

Reaction score
Is this all I need to set up my rig with trailer brakes ?

I have done a ton of real world commercial / industrial electrician work. I am guessing I can plug in and mount this mickey mouse doo dad in my '07 Yukon to prep it to haul a 20 foot enclosed cargo trailer next year.

Seems to be a popular Amazon model according to the reviews and feedback ratings ( and seems a big discount right now )

thoughts ?

View attachment 364347
That's a good controller. The GM adapter plug is no use for our model years though because there are just bare wires under the dash you attach the harness to.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordered a cold-case, also thought I had addressed my little leak on the the tru cool 40k but I think I still have a loose clamp or it's leaking going to move it back up in front of the radiator once the cold case is in it should be fine up top I will find out soon enough going on a road trip in a couple weeks to points unknown....haven't decided where yet

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Got to do some clean-up of the garage work space.

But the car i donated to my sister-in-laws boyfriend is broken.
It sat for a good year while he was in prison...

Battery died. So it sat for a few months more.

He just got his old job back, so they tossed in a new battery and it apparently does "nothing".

So I'm thinking they blew a fuse, or the reman starter died.

So diagnostic tools loaded, scan tool and tech2.

And bringing jackstands and a jack, and all of the tools needed to replace a starter...

I'm glad i know that car very well... lol

Fully planning to make him do the wrenching if parts need to be swapped...

Shall see how that goes...

I'm also planning to make them do an oil change.
I'm sure that will be on my dime.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got to do some clean-up of the garage work space.

But the car i donated to my sister-in-laws boyfriend is broken.
It sat for a good year while he was in prison...

Battery died. So it sat for a few months more.

He just got his old job back, so they tossed in a new battery and it apparently does "nothing".

So I'm thinking they blew a fuse, or the reman starter died.

So diagnostic tools loaded, scan tool and tech2.

And bringing jackstands and a jack, and all of the tools needed to replace a starter...

I'm glad i know that car very well... lol

Fully planning to make him do the wrenching if parts need to be swapped...

Shall see how that goes...

I'm also planning to make them do an oil change.
I'm sure that will be on my dime.
What kind of vehicle is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74