What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
State inspections are such a hassle, for zero value. There have been numerous studies done that show that they don't improve road safety at all. Not to mention that they require literally millions of unnecessary trips to inspection stations for the citizenry.
It’s a scam imo. I have never lived in a state that requires them thank god. It would be one more thing to piss me off and I have plenty of those lol.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
State inspections are such a hassle, for zero value. There have been numerous studies done that show that they don't improve road safety at all. Not to mention that they require literally millions of unnecessary trips to inspection stations for the citizenry.

I agree 100%

Typical hub bearing life is around 160k about the same as a waterpump and other misc things, that is why you often see vehicles being sold right around that mileage because a bunch of stuff needs to be done and people never maintained there vehicle and now it's a money pit to them.

I wish I could remember what assemblies I bought when I replaced my original ones, it wasn't with OEM hubs though.
True very true. I'm a maintainer haha

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inspection time = passed :) though he did say barely. He wrestled with the front end and told me my passenger side has some play and if it were any more, he'd have to fail it. Never saw anyone grab the front wheels and shake the sh*t outta them.

Looks like it's time for some new bearing assemblies. I think it's time for them anyway. What are you guys recommending?
I did Timken for hubs on both of the twins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy