What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I never mentioned your gov-bomb differential.

See, you jinxed yourself!

And there ya go! It’s not called stimulus money for nothin- you’re gonna stimulate somebody’s economy!:devilfinger:
Always looking on the bright side!
Dammit. Do not like. I hope this is a shop you trust...? I’d be looking at it in person. And yes, the G80, is affectionately known as the Grenade 80. [emoji20][emoji107]
Yes I trust them. Her family has been going to them for 30+ years and I've been going here for 10+ for misc stuff. Even if he showed me what was wrong, I wouldn't know unless I seen the actual broken parts.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in time for Wheel Wednesday... I got my new 20" Vossen Hybrid Forged HF6-4 wheels and had them wrapped in some 305/50 Nitto NT555RII Drag Radials. Now this baby will hook for sure but I will be installing a driveshaft loop and upgrading to solid 1350 u joints before I try it lol. Looking forward to seeing how this thing launches now and hoping to get a 10.3-10.5 qtr mile time here pretty soon.

More pics to come with my 16" Willwood Brakes installed this weekend.

View attachment 274256

View attachment 274257

View attachment 274258

**For those wondering, yes they rub lol... These tires are freaking huge. I will make them fit though, no way I'm stepping down to a 275 tire. I will trim the fender liner or even remove it and make something custom out of aluminum if I need to.

holy shit thats a cool looking truck!!!

Sobro

Reaction score
Today I did my first major mod. You see, my Burt's Bees lip balm keeps flying out of the useless cubby in the dash and fortunately gets captured by the grooves in my Husky Liner floor mat instead of rolling under the seat. I took the Bee by the antennas and created a dam(n) so Burt will no longer escape.

Bad Cubby.JPG

Good Cubby.JPG

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always looking on the bright side! Yes I trust them. Her family has been going to them for 30+ years and I've been going here for 10+ for misc stuff. Even if he showed me what was wrong, I wouldn't know unless I seen the actual broken parts.

If this happens to me, I'll be going the cheaper used axle install from a salvage yard.

I'm actually on one right now that was put in at about 200K.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
If this happens to me, I'll be going the cheaper used axle install from a salvage yard.

I'm actually on one right now that was put in at about 200K.
Told me a new rear axle would be $3,500, I said no thanks that's as much as my Tahoe's worth

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well dyno day.........went well

412whp and 415ftlbs on E85 (only picked up 2hp/5ftlbs on E85)

Super happy with it now its dialed in. Now the 6.0 build begins......its going to become a iron block LSA. Bored to 6.2 and run LSA pistons, rods and rings; and keep the stock 6.0 crank since its good up too 1000 hp.

Going to finish my LSA blower, sell it, then have the motor and heads done. I'll drop that in and then either go with a Procharger or Whipple.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well dyno day.........went well

412whp and 415ftlbs on E85 (only picked up 2hp/5ftlbs on E85)

Super happy with it now its dialed in. Now the 6.0 build begins......its going to become a iron block LSA. Bored to 6.2 and run LSA pistons, rods and rings; and keep the stock 6.0 crank since its good up too 1000 hp.

Going to finish my LSA blower, sell it, then have the motor and heads done. I'll drop that in and then either go with a Procharger or Whipple.

Why PC or Whipple, as opposed to Maggy?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I did my first major mod. You see, my Burt's Bees lip balm keeps flying out of the useless cubby in the dash and fortunately gets captured by the grooves in my Husky Liner floor mat instead of rolling under the seat. I took the Bee by the antennas and created a dam(n) so Burt will no longer escape.

View attachment 274342

View attachment 274343
Watch out!

First it’s a balm retainer and the next thing you know, you have super charger and a 3” drop! Especially if you let the guys here help you spend your money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667