What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
If you think your tail lights are bright you need to see mine. Just being on at night are insane.

Brake and rear turns are
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124098439333

Reverse are
https://www.ebay.com/itm/123859410813

These were mine before I changed them67bd1432a13fd35763c52f3b15c4e825.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hell yeah!!! Be seen is what I say and that’s perfect!!! We might be tied. I’ll have to get a pic of them.

I wish I had super cool, bright lights...:(

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More info on how you tinted the 3rd brake light please!

I had taillights like that for a while, but were the clear/untinted ones and were super bright, especially with the full length 3rd brake light. I switched them out with some other smoked LED U bar type lights that match my headlights better.

My full length esky taillights are sitting in a box in my garage... I might attempt to sell them someday, but shipping would suck because the bix is huge... Lol

I just used this VViViD air tint that goes on dry as opposed to the stuff you put on with water. It was easier than I thought it was gonna be and just went on with a vinyl squeegee, heat gun, and utility blade.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is routed the same as Jason's. I'm pretty sure those two holes next to the body mount that the cable goes next to are for aligning the frame and body on the assembly line.
His look as though the brake cable is running through the alignment holes, whereas mine runs next to them like you mentioned. I wasn’t sure which was correct?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That’s the point. People don’t pay attention anymore when driving. Brighter the lights the better chance someone will notice. Be seen!

I seriously hate people on the road now days. Oblivious and more worried about their wall status! It’s not just young people either. I see so many old folks using their phones and not paying attention at all and drives me nuts!
Don't drive in Williamsburg Brooklyn ;)

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Instead of the epileptic seizure inducing ones?

Only occurs if they flash too fast. Lol

Currently my turn signals do that hyper flash nonsense but on occasion they don’t. Odd. Need a bcm tune but can’t figure out the correct pricing. 250 or 375. Btdiesel is very confusing in their description. The way it’s written sounds like it means I need to buy the tune from them and pay 125 on top for a vin license to efilive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900