What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
The infamous crack by the airbag.
I've got two right there. Gonna get a dash carpet thing to throw over top of the whole thing. One to hide the cracking but two because it will keep the glare off the windshield.

Unrelated but I was gonna slap that rough country level kit on the front of the tahoe this afternoon- but I got 4 hours of sleep last night and didn't realize until about half an hour ago that the reason I feel like crap is that I've got a migrane coming on. Soooo I'm laid up on the couch getting ready to watch the SpaceX livestream that starts in... two min. WooHoo!

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been using a windshield shade AND I have had hard foam blocks under the crack prone areas for the last 2 years, and it STILL is cracking. So far there isn't any starting around the center speaker or the rounded area.

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the interior LED bulbs from amazon. LEDpartsnow $19.99 kit. Pretty good upgrade from the stock bulbs. I have the tan interior so really makes it look alot better not being so yellow. all interior bulbs, the puddle lights on mirrors, and license plate lights. Very bright! same color as my 2019 but brighter.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the interior LED bulbs from amazon. LEDpartsnow $19.99 kit. Pretty good upgrade from the stock bulbs. I have the tan interior so really makes it look alot better not being so yellow. all interior bulbs, the puddle lights on mirrors, and license plate lights. Very bright! same color as my 2019 but brighter.

Any before/after pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaymerkz