What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright gents, I'm back, t-13 days till the cross country drive, checked my wiper blades (silicone), changed my oil, drained my catch can (very surprised how much blow by this picked up), and put in a small emergency trauma kit and road side kit just in case something was to go bad. I'm looking forward to the trip, however slightly anxious as it is winter time and I have to cross the pass at Shasta on the way down I5 before I head east to see a buddy in texas before I head to SC. Also took her to the alignment shop this past weekend and got a nut and bolt done and rotated tires/checked alignment just to make sure I was good to go. Having a slight rubbing issue when rear suspension is loaded and hit a bump, but to be expected with a level and 305/55's. Hope everyone has been doing good lately and happy New Year!
Good luck bud

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright gents, I'm back, t-13 days till the cross country drive, checked my wiper blades (silicone), changed my oil, drained my catch can (very surprised how much blow by this picked up), and put in a small emergency trauma kit and road side kit just in case something was to go bad. I'm looking forward to the trip, however slightly anxious as it is winter time and I have to cross the pass at Shasta on the way down I5 before I head east to see a buddy in texas before I head to SC. Also took her to the alignment shop this past weekend and got a nut and bolt done and rotated tires/checked alignment just to make sure I was good to go. Having a slight rubbing issue when rear suspension is loaded and hit a bump, but to be expected with a level and 305/55's. Hope everyone has been doing good lately and happy New Year!

Long drive. Safe travels. Where in SC you going? You're not moving here are you? We're full.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
This was a few weeks ago but forgot to post it here. Finally changed out my tired old bump stops, which were original as far as I know with 145k miles on them.

IMG_0694.JPG

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That reminds me that I still have a brand new set of those laying around from my Sierra.

Reaction score
Co-worker told me yesterday that my passenger side brake light was out. Picked up new 7443 bulbs today and replaced brake bulbs on both sides this afternoon.

While I had the taillight housings off, I removed the D pillar covers (appliques?) and blew off any cobwebs and junk from the under side of them.

BTW, yes they are just black and not body color black

sarneson91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the heads up on shasta and the well wishes, I'm heading back to Cola for a couple weeks before I move up to DC to my new duty station (navy relocation) I'll be gvegas for a few days visiting friends, if you see a dark blue tahoe leveled and not squatting like an idiot, that's me lol. I used to go to NGU so I still got friends up that way.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced both tensioner pulleys tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian