What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new thermostat housing, thermostat O-ring and AC belt. Thermostat was installed a couple of months ago, so no need to change that.

No leaks so far that I can see. And if that SOB still eventually leaks, I'm going to set the thing on fire and roll it down the hill. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

I'm seriously getting tired of working on same things over and over again. Well..., not exactly the same things, but things in the same vicinity. :mad:

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to get a new battery today. Bought one 3 years ago, missed Replacement warranty by 1 month (just my luck). I swear they make these batteries that the "free warranty" happens to void right when you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACM

Reaction score
Ahh, guess thatll be a job if my 3rd light ever dies on me haha. Catch cans are great too.

Sounds like you have some great mods ahead

Yeah, it was definitely more complex than the threads on here made it seem, but eventually I got it figured out.

Damn idk if I've ever heard of a nnbs 3rd being double sided taped, thats crazy. The anzo headlights you should be able to yourself with a little effort, might save you a couple bucks for other mods.emoji106.png

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

At first I thought it was putty, I nearly had to change my shorts!

I'm gonna let a local sound/off-road lighting place do it. I chipped the corner on the passenger side Spyder tail light and broke off a tab on the corner molding on that side, I don't trust myself to not screw up my front bumper installing headlights. Plus the main installer at this place drives a NNBS Silverado and sounds like he really knows what he's doing with these trucks. Like Clint Eastwood said, "A man's gotta know his limitations."

[emoji2] 9993b6412d10e572b581dc7373177b08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dude! That looks SICK

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats looks pretty sweet man

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, it was definitely more complex than the threads on here made it seem, but eventually I got it figured out.

At first I thought it was putty, I nearly had to change my shorts!

I'm gonna let a local sound/off-road lighting place do it. I chipped the corner on the passenger side Spyder tail light and broke off a tab on the corner molding on that side, I don't trust myself to not screw up my front bumper installing headlights. Plus the main installer at this place drives a NNBS Silverado and sounds like he really knows what he's doing with these trucks. Like Clint Eastwood said, "A man's gotta know his limitations."

Dude! That looks SICK
Thanks@
Where did you get it?
A company called B E Motorsports hydrodipped it for me in black walnut. I had Bryant to the base black instead of grey to give it a darker appearance. I have more pics in my build thread.

18aaac4471ea7cd7f0ed647aa3db9a82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No leaks so far that I can see. And if that SOB still eventually leaks, I'm going to set the thing on fire and roll it down the hill. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

No leaks, but still time to start planning the fireball... :flame:

AC belt still not staying on. :banghead: I have freaking idea what the hell is going on... Guess there's something wrong with the compressor. But what, that's the damn question...?? :favorites68: Really would like to know first before swapping things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212