What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACM

Reaction score
More pics on the way - but Rico is coming together nicely. Added some Spyder LED tails over the weekend paired with a smoked third brake light, as well as Weathertech visors all the way around. Also installed an Airaid MIT with an AEM Dryflow filter.960d0d3df60a7d5bfa1fcc9f2b840c6e.jpg
c0a950ee9f96373d957e433fdb69bfd9.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ACM

Reaction score
Nice, how hard was the 3rd brake light to do?
It was a bit of a pain. My spoiler was held on with double sided tape in addition to the Torx screws and 10mm bolts, at first I was like "How am I getting this off?". Looks sick now that it's done, though. Next is getting a catch can, muffler, and Anzo u-bar headlights/HIDs installed. Have everything ready to go, just need to make the appointment.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a bit of a pain. My spoiler was held on with double sided tape in addition to the Torx screws and 10mm bolts, at first I was like "How am I getting this off?". Looks sick now that it's done, though. Next is getting a catch can, muffler, and Anzo u-bar headlights/HIDs installed. Have everything ready to go, just need to make the appointment.

Ahh, guess thatll be a job if my 3rd light ever dies on me haha. Catch cans are great too.

Sounds like you have some great mods ahead

Blake Biundo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea no kidding, i now have 2 broken bolts where my bumper hooks by the tires yay..lol
Just took those out yesterday to get to the headlight, Had to glue the plastic push pin thingy back into place and my 7mm will no longer thread in, total disaster

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score

Damn idk if I've ever heard of a nnbs 3rd being double sided taped, thats crazy. The anzo headlights you should be able to yourself with a little effort, might save you a couple bucks for other mods.[emoji106]

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727