What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Continuing a great tradition, used it to take wifey to a nearby micro-brewery and enjoy a few delicious IPAs.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started the truck for the first time :chewie:

Still working on the tune as we speak but it runs and drives GREAT!!! This thing handles amazing from my initial tests and the brakes are way way better than before. I will get a video of driving and other fun activities soon but need to get the tune nailed in first, I was busy looking at HP Tuners data while driving to record at the same time. Had issues with MAP wiring at first so took a few tries to get started, also had a dead battery.... Oh well, it runs!!!

1st Start

2nd Start

3rd Start - Actually running decent lol

Exhaust Clip

I am doing a more complex tune vs just using MAF only so it will take a day or two to get correct. Still drives great... No leaks except an O Ring on the intercooler lid coupler and EVERYTHING was touched on this truck during this build. Amazing how it finally came together. Will get more pics and videos up soon...

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The stick on ones suck. I hate mine they serve no function.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My bug deflector was on with double sided tape and metal clips. Both ****** up the paint on and under the hood. My rear windows are visible clips and fronts appear to be just jammed in the window frame.

Anyone know of a better quality set?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bug deflector was on with double sided tape and metal clips. Both ****** up the paint on and under the hood. My rear windows are visible clips and fronts appear to be just jammed in the window frame.

Anyone know of a better quality set?
I the autoventshade brand i think.... when i get home ill look.... mine were gm but they are f'in ugly....

Vent visor i mean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts