What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Pulled my vent visors off in prep for in channel ones and attempted to tint drivers side after @juan84 posted his.... lets just say I haven't tinted a window in a few years.....nosogood....lolView attachment 178595

Just an FYI... you can buy pre cut window tint specifically for your truck on Ebay for pretty cheap.... makes install very quick and easy.

kbuskill

Reaction score
Pulled my vent visors off in prep for in channel ones and attempted to tint drivers side after @juan84 posted his.... lets just say I haven't tinted a window in a few years.....nosogood....lolView attachment 178595

Just an FYI... you can buy pre cut window tint specifically for your truck on Ebay for pretty cheap.... makes install very quick and easy.

kbuskill

Reaction score
My bug deflector was on with double sided tape and metal clips. Both ****** up the paint on and under the hood. My rear windows are visible clips and fronts appear to be just jammed in the window frame.

Anyone know of a better quality set?

I purchased Wade brand in channel vent visors and am very pleased with the look and fit AND they are made in the USA which is important to me.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

When i did my 01 hoe in 01, thats what i did, ebay precut....I was in autozone or one them places tge other day saw the roll for 15 and i done said to myself, 'self ...buy that shit.....' whatever if i dont like its cheap enuff to rip it off...

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you use to glue it back? My passenger side is dangling but I figured normal glue would keep it from working

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I used a permatex kit from advance. Reviews would make you think its crap. Worked great for me so i guess the reviewers are just stupid idiots.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
I used a permatex kit from advance. Reviews would make you think its crap. Worked great for me so i guess the reviewers are just stupid idiots.
Thanks. Once we've closed on our house I'll go pick one of those kits up. Can't spend an extra dime right now, closing in 4 weeks

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Once we've closed on our house I'll go pick one of those kits up. Can't spend an extra dime right now, closing in 4 weeks

Its not bad, like 15 bucks I think. Understand the house thing though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne