What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SidewaystheSeven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love it... I'm getting those in 22" on my 07. Getting 3" + drop spindles plus the 2" +/- strut so I will have some room to play with. 4" +/- in the rear for me for now, yours looks real nice though. Love the wrap job. Black handles and everything else looks great too, I gotta start getting rid of all my chrome asap lol.

***Edit: Just want to add that you just helped me decide to order these wheels lol. I just emailed Tony @NORCAL SS and told him to send me the invoice :) Cant wait!
Like these? I'm looking forward to seeing one dropped on the 22". I've been kicking around the 2/4 handling kit. de031595f5ba9c968646a2de686db787.jpg6e7cadebf2f88cd104e92cd8cda61980.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like these? I'm looking forward to seeing one dropped on the 22". I've been kicking around the 2/4 handling kit. de031595f5ba9c968646a2de686db787.jpg6e7cadebf2f88cd104e92cd8cda61980.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
I'm hoping @NORCAL SS will get them shipped today or tomorrow... 22" in flat black and a 285/45 tire. Still trying to find the best summer tire (Nitto 420S or 421Q vs Toyo Proxes S/T or S/T II) as I will have to switch back to my 20" wheel and a snow tire for winters in Michigan. Pretty sure it's the same wheel, thanks for the pic, looks great. Can't wait to see it on my 07 Blue/Green Crystal slammed ;-) I just ordered a RED Power Stop EVO Brake Kit for all 4 corners as well for no good reason (other than it will look awesome!) and AutoAnything has them for $779 (25% off) with a stackable 7% off coupon right now. I couldn't say no even though I didn't need brakes. This truck is gonna be the end of my marriage lol, the bottom end of my LSA came today and I'm afraid to open it because the wife is home so I'm hiding in the basement lmao ;-)

Tony just informed me the entire BellTech suspension will be here Friday. I already received my DJM bars and have all my other suspension and LSA parts. This weekend and next week shit is going down. Complete truck transformation. Stay tuned and check out my build thread for updates. I'll try to post updates and as many pics as possible.

FB26.JPG

powerstop_z23_evolution_caliper_brake_kit_hero.jpg
So yours is a 22"? 285/45 and stock height? Thanks!

Last edited:

SidewaystheSeven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping @NORCAL SS will get them shipped today or tomorrow... 22" in flat black and a 285/45 tire. Still trying to find the best summer tire (Nitto 420S or 421Q vs Toyo Proxes S/T or S/T II) as I will have to switch back to my 20" wheel and a snow tire for winters in Michigan. Pretty sure it's the same wheel, thanks for the pic, looks great. Can't wait to see it on my 07 Blue/Green Crystal slammed ;-) I just ordered a RED Power Stop EVO Brake Kit for all 4 corners as well for no good reason (other than it will look awesome!) and AutoAnything has them for $779 (25% off) with a stackable 7% off coupon right now. I couldn't say no even though I didn't need brakes. This truck is gonna be the end of my marriage lol, the bottom end of my LSA came today and I'm afraid to open it because the wife is home so I'm hiding in the basement lmao ;-)

Tony just informed me the entire BellTech suspension will be here Friday. I already received my DJM bars and have all my other suspension and LSA parts. This weekend and next week shit is going down. Complete truck transformation. Stay tuned and check out my build thread for updates. I'll try to post updates and as many pics as possible.

FB26.JPG

So yours is a 22"? 285/45 and stock height? Thanks!

Thanks man! Yeah, mine are 22", but I'm on 305/40/22. I still have my PPV steelies for what passes for winter here. Mostly only used if we road trip to another state. Actually drove to Michigan a couple of weekends ago.

Nice! Sounds like you're going to be busy! And that price on the brakes is awesome! Can't wait for pics, I bet those wheels are going to look GOOD on that color.

Fortunately, the fiance supports my habit so I don't have too much trouble buying things for the car. I've been wanting another STI for the longest time and she just keeps telling me to get one.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Yeah, mine are 22", but I'm on 305/40/22. I still have my PPV steelies for what passes for winter here. Mostly only used if we road trip to another state. Actually drove to Michigan a couple of weekends ago.

Nice! Sounds like you're going to be busy! And that price on the brakes is awesome! Can't wait for pics, I bet those wheels are going to look GOOD on that color.

Fortunately, the fiance supports my habit so I don't have too much trouble buying things for the car. I've been wanting another STI for the longest time and she just keeps telling me to get one.

I would LOVE to go wider since I will certainly need it with the extra power I will be making... Still a 9" wide wheel? How much work did you need to do to the fenders? Any rub or excessive bulging? I'm guessing none because your not dropped yet. Tony said it's possible just needs to be worked a bit. Not sure what I want to do. I guess the tires can always be changed. My wife doesn't really care, I just try not to give her the complete extent of the damage if you know what I mean. I am in the the middle of my 1967 Camaro build and she doesn't even know the half of what's going on with that, which is just crazy. Thank god I'm almost done with that project and already have all the parts, just labor from here on out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123