What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Tahoe inspected. Still need to go to the tax office tomorrow to get the damn sticker.

A month late, but oh well... The most surprising thing is that my wife hasn't complained anything about it. Usually she freaks out about it even if I'm couple of days late getting the sticker. Guess she's giving me some slack due to the kitchen remodel I've been doing the last couple of weeks...

Wouldn't even be late doing the inspection, but when I had the Range device installed, the ECM never reset all the emissions monitors. Had three not ready all the time and you can only have one around here.

After I removed the Range and installed a Diablo tune to eliminate AFM and tweak some other stuff, all but one monitor finally reset.

Still have P0446 pending and need to change the fuel tank pressure sensor at some point. Now I have another 12 months to do that. :D

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finshed wrapping the yukon Nardo Grey with gloss black roof.. ill have to take better pics soon

FullSizeRender.jpg3_2.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
Looks very nice... I really like the wheels. Which ones are they? They look like the ones I'm about to get. What size tires? How low are you? Thanks! Looks awesome!

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks very nice... I really like the wheels. Which ones are they? They look like the ones I'm about to get. What size tires? How low are you? Thanks! Looks awesome!

Thanks.. they are the GMC Sierra replicas 26x10 tires are 305/30 lowered 4 front and 6 rear

Last edited:

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. they are the GMC Sierra replicas 26x10 tires are 305/30 lowered about 3.5-4 front and 6 rear
Love it... I'm getting those in 22" on my 07. Getting 3" + drop spindles plus the 2" +/- strut so I will have some room to play with. 4" +/- in the rear for me for now, yours looks real nice though. Love the wrap job. Black handles and everything else looks great too, I gotta start getting rid of all my chrome asap lol.

***Edit: Just want to add that you just helped me decide to order these wheels lol. I just emailed Tony @NORCAL SS and told him to send me the invoice :) Cant wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork