What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dross99_si

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't use e85. Although there is at least one station that I know of. Not hat it matters E85 Not recommended for superchargers

Really? I wonder why..
It works excellent with turbocharged vehicles. Don't see why it would be bad for a supercharged vehicle.
Do you have a FlexFuel compatible Tahoe?

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be removing the 2" front lift spacers and lowering the rear 2" once I hear back from Tony.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Really? I wonder why..
It works excellent with turbocharged vehicles. Don't see why it would be bad for a supercharged vehicle.
Do you have a FlexFuel compatible Tahoe?

Dunno. I never questioned it. Instructions said not to use it and black bear said I shouldn't. I'm curious

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started to work on the folding mirror gears late this afternoon. Took driver side apart first which was pretty easy. Put the new gear on and let plastic weld fully cure. Blasted all moving parts with white lithium grease and got the motor housing reassembled. Put it on the truck for a trial before assembling the whole mirror. Push the button and the damn thing spun in circles! Take it apart and try to figure out why the hell this is occurring. Put it back on and the same shit happened! Did this about 5 more times till I finally got it to work perfectly. Talk about aggravation.. I guess when I initially took the motor housing apart I took it apart a little too much and everything got outta whack. Spent about 3 hours dicking with this mindfuck of a gear puzzle, so I didn't get the passenger side done tonight. I'll play with that one tomorrow. SHOULD go much smoother/faster now that I can probably do this stupid shit with my eyes closed.
:yuno:
Would love pics/vids of this fix. I replaced my passenger side mirror because I couldn't get the OEM mirror apart. Would love to put the OEM mirror back on if I could fix it.

dross99_si

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you upgrade your injectors and pump to bigger components that are ethanol compatable?
You'd make a bunch more power and be more resistant to knock on the E.
Makes a huge difference on the EVOs. If I switched to E85 right now I'd net 60-80 more WHP and be real close to 500 Mustang Dyno at that point. Unfortunately the closest station to my house is 60 miles away so it's not very convenient :(

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Can you upgrade your injectors and pump to bigger components that are ethanol compatable?
You'd make a bunch more power and be more resistant to knock on the E.
Makes a huge difference on the EVOs. If I switched to E85 right now I'd net 60-80 more WHP and be real close to 500 Mustang Dyno at that point. Unfortunately the closest station to my house is 60 miles away so it's not very convenient :(
Same boat as you. It would make traveling very limited routes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900