What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigmiker21

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plugs and oil change today, had to order the oxygen sensor. Hopefully get that in so I can put my tune on.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach swaybars coming on Wednesday!!
@Bruizza do you know if corvette servo work for all years? 2013+ with 6speed if they do i may probably order one too.

Nope I messed up and ordered it for the 4l60e. I guess the 6l80e is all electronic so there are basically not many parts for it.

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You needed more bass? :wtf: I get more than I can handle with the kicker door speakers and a little equalizer tweaking..

Yeah, I only have the stock Bose w/Navi in the truck. No bass at all unless the volume is turned up a lot.

I cut a piece of plywood and wrapped it in carpet to mount my amps. I made it fit perfectly so when the seat is down it's captured by the seat. I ran all of the wires through existing gaps and holes in carpet underneath the board and through holes I drilled in the board.

Got it! I am still trying to figure a way to run the RCA/Remote from the passenger side rear door to the amp under the driver side rear captains chair.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it! I am still trying to figure a way to run the RCA/Remote from the passenger side rear door to the amp under the driver side rear captains chair.

Im not sure if it's the same as the bench seat mounts but you can pop the trim panel off of the back of the seat mounts and it will give you a decent place to bring the wires under the carpet. If I remember correctly there is a torx screw in the middle and some snaps around the outside.

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if it's the same as the bench seat mounts but you can pop the trim panel off of the back of the seat mounts and it will give you a decent place to bring the wires under the carpet. If I remember correctly there is a torx screw in the middle and some snaps around the outside.

None of the carpet is separable and there are metal brackets to hold the captains chairs down.

20150826_102908_zps6n21txe0.jpg

Deephaven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope I messed up and ordered it for the 4l60e. I guess the 6l80e is all electronic so there are basically not many parts for it.
The 6L80e just needs a tune to do the same. There is a corvette mod though that I am sure can be done. The paddle shifters on the Vette go direct to the transmission so there is no delay. On the trucks, delay. Pretty sure someone has hijacked that though.

As for the shifting characteristics though even a stock 6L80 can wallop you if you tune it to.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Nice work Cody. Looks way better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62