What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're gonna have to find another excuse cuz it's actually made MORE for your engine. TSP cams are 3-bolt. You use a special cam gear to run them in a Gen4 engine. You wouldn't need this gear, just slap your stock stuff on it.

*EDIT*

Looks like it might be claimed anyway.
Well dammit.!! I need this! I guess I need to do some more research anyway. Not really ready to pull the trigger on any parts until I know wtf I want to do.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Dropped the tahoe off at the mechanic for inspection and emissions. Asked to have the trans fluid, front and rear diff fluid changed as well. Hopefully this bill isn't too bad....lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new headlights arrived. I'm assuming they came with cheap bulbs (H1 and H7). These are a pain to install, so I plan to upgrade before I even mount them. Should I go with Silverstars or PIAA replacements? I read the PIAA are just as good, but last longer. Not interested in LEDs or HIDs at this time. Any other insights?

20210324_165756.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
throwaway5262