What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't there is any in Modesto the one and only place anywhere around here is in Sacramento and it's just 1 station, there are 3 scattered around the entire San Francisco area

There's a Cruisers right downtown and two Union 76s, one each in Salida and Riverbank. There's a Shell that carries it off 580 and International Parkway. A Mobil station in Farmington also has it.

In your area, there's a Flying J at 12 and I-5 and a Kwik Serv at 12 and Hutchins that carries it. I'm looking at the Gas Buddy app.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a Cruisers right downtown and two Union 76s, one each in Salida and Riverbank. There's a Shell that carries it off 580 and International Parkway. A Mobil station in Farmington also has it.

In your area, there's a Flying J at 12 and I-5 and a Kwik Serv at 12 and Hutchins that carries it. I'm looking at the Gas Buddy app.
they don't have it, gas buddy is a lie-r lol, flying j doesn't have it that's why there is no price shown, however a fresh search shows there is a price of $2.75 at a kwik serv in Lodi and the next closest one is in Sac for $2.79, I might have to take a run up to Lodi just to try out a tank if they in fact have it.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
My oil filter arrived from Amazon today! PF63e from AC Delco. Will be changing oil and emptying catch can tomorrow. I thiiiink I will be fiddling with tire pressure limits in the tune, and adding 5 pounds of air in each tire. Hope to get some better fuel economy. Anybody know how to take the crossbars off the roof rack?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My oil filter arrived from Amazon today! PF63e from AC Delco. Will be changing oil and emptying catch can tomorrow. I thiiiink I will be fiddling with tire pressure limits in the tune, and adding 5 pounds of air in each tire. Hope to get some better fuel economy. Anybody know how to take the crossbars off the roof rack?
i'm guessing you have to take the caps off the ends to get them off just like on the nbs's

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just not a thing around here, probably has to do with some ******** California regulation.
Oh no doubt. In an effort to “encourage” EV’s. I’m sure they got creative with who can sell E85. And how / where..

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no doubt. In an effort to “encourage” EV’s. I’m sure they got creative with who can sell E85. And how / where..
it could be that there just isn't anyone around here that produces it and therefore it is in limited supply, I read something about it before

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
even if a station wanted to add a tank for it the cost would be stupendous they made a rule here a few years ago that all single wall tanks had to be shut down or replaced so a lot of places just went belly up because of the cost involved plus they have to carry 1 million dollar insurance policy's on each tank in case it leaks

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even if a station wanted to add a tank for it the cost would be stupendous they made a rule here a few years ago that all single wall tanks had to be shut down or replaced so a lot of places just went belly up because of the cost involved plus they have to carry 1 million dollar insurance policy's on each tank in case it leaks
fuel vapor is a bigger green house gas then burning the fuel it self.... that is why they have a vapor recovery system in California

it's kinda like those guys that say Fill up at night because of fuel vapors that is false since the computer purges the fuel tank of vapors the PSI will likely be at 0PSI +- 2 psi

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick