What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Nice mods list and truck looks good. Definitely start that build thread in "Under Construction" with lots of pictures and write ups.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
The brakes are toast on the Yukon. I've been trying to squeeze every last drop out of them because I planned to do a comprehensive upgrade including NNBS fronts. Well we drove 6 hours in the Ozarks yesterday and finally finished off the rears and got in to the rotors!

Ordered rear EBC slotted rotors, green pads, stainless lines and speed bleeders and some 2500 keys to stiffen the front back up. Wife asked what we can do to make it handle better, she drives an Audi S4 daily.

12923377_1049384901789355_1457838934979399467_n.jpg
Did you order the keys on amazon? Let me know how it changes the ride.

MinnYukon

Reaction score
even stranger, my hoe doesn't have any buttons in that area. it just has a pocket. My traction control is on the opposite side next to the light controls. Any ideas where I can mount the aux jack in this situation? currently have a long aux cord hooked into the jack that is hidden behind the glove box but id like to clean up the look and mount the jack somewhere. ;)

View attachment 60939

I mounted my aux input on the panel below that cubby.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The morning I spent doing some attention to detail. Re-painted calipers and then hit up the rotors(which are only 8 months old but had a nice rust color to them) The new wheels show more behind so I couldn't let that be. Seeing how I had ambition today...I then spent 4 hours detailing it including clay bar,seal,wax, and rain-x. It is pouring out so no pics til the weather breaks...but here is the wheel detail anyway...

Wheel-1.JPG Wheel-2.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM