What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought it!! Well my second one anyway. It may look a little familiar since I bought it from @Tahoewhat! Now I have an 03 LT 4wd and 05 LT 2wd. Thanks Mike!
ee883a798fba6c9342e048da806114c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there for this one. Got to meet 3 of our members. Congrats man, that's a great tahoe. Was cool meeting everyone.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Found out the buyers couldn't get a loan for the Kon and they would like their deposit back...
YES SIR!!!!!!

Jiggy-J

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was there for this one. Got to meet 3 of our members. Congrats man, that's a great tahoe. Was cool meeting everyone.

For sure it was good to meet everyone. Didn't expect to have a full house when I showed up lol.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced passenger side wheel speed sensor. Have to do the drivers side still. Gotta get this code cleared...

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought it!! Well my second one anyway. It may look a little familiar since I bought it from @Tahoewhat! Now I have an 03 LT 4wd and 05 LT 2wd. Thanks Mike!

It was nice to see it go to a fellow enthusiast that will enjoy it as much as I have.

Damn I didnt even know he was selling it.....another great buy as his Tahoe was done so nice......and Yes those are CK805's.....factory GM accessory 20' wheel. Don't think I've ever seen them on a NBS Tahoe...well except for now. Congrats!

@Smoke Em All

Yes Sir, most did not know I was selling it. Just a select few. I knew @Smoke Em All wanted it, so I basically waited for it to go to a good home. Looks much better with the 24's Chris has as well.

Mike did a LOT of work to that Tahoe. I am the one who converted all of his interior dash and doorswitch backlighting to blue LEDs. He shipped me each piece and I converted them all and shipped them back. After I did his, I ended up doing work for several other members on here as well.

Yep, you did all the work and only one problem since the begining. I am not sure if Smoke em all will get with you, but all is still flawless on it with the lights. Thanks again.

For sure it was good to meet everyone. Didn't expect to have a full house when I showed up lol.

It was great meeting both of you guys. Had a great time - all day event. lol.

And Yeah, i was not really expecting a full house either. ha ha.. It was a sending off party. HA HA..

But yes, Tahoe Whats - tahoe is now gone and have moved on to a new project.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed her this morning and threw a coat of Insulator wax on the hood.