What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had quiet the scare yesterday. Replaced the differential fluid last weekend. Did the transmission fluid and filter this weekend and the truck had been sitting for that whole time without being turned on.
So I turned tried to turn it on after the transmission filter and fluid and it didn't even crank. I thought I killed it. But the back half, interior and brake lights worked, but not the front half interior or headlights. Dash lit up, just very lightly. So I plugged in my battery charger and it reported about 8V total charge. So I charged it and it cranked right up.
Going to look for a battery drain this week on my day off. Always had battery problems with this Tahoe, just never had the tools to look into it.

David Paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced bank 2, sensor 2, O2 sensor to fix MIL. Did the hydro boost flush as posted in the tech section. Flush was very easy, less the 1/2 hour start to finish and really did make a difference. I was pleasently surprised. It was a good day in the garage. Now waiting for efan kit to arrive later this week. I like this site but it's costing me $$$$$.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
So looks like rear main seal is leaking.. trying to figure out if it's worth camming and stall tune or just do main seal then exhuast and intake and tune.. not a baller so budget is key. The escalade has a decent bit of get up and go as it sits being awd just kinda want a wee bit more and stay reliable

DarkBlueHoe95

Reaction score
Pics of the truck?

Sent from the USA.
How it sits now.
30b74bfa58339a339fd259b039d1e5b8.jpg

As the pic above shows I installed a new drivers side torsion bar and installed lift keys cranked up a bit. Also threw on yukon 17s, toyo 35s and some 1/4 inch spacers in the rear. Will be looking into actually spacers soon because of some of the rubbing. Going to have to flip my rear upper shock bolt to prevent rubbing as well.
Before
70ee1938df95e855014cbfd0b55cfbb4.jpg

Almost there
c88557545442b95b1502252230b7808b.jpg

And after
dbf38e33ae104efe463ddf1edb0bca49.jpg

Planning on z71 springs instead of rear spacers.

My Dark Blue Hoe

Five

Reaction score
Ordered a crap load of stuff: keys, bilstein 5100s, z71 coils, bounce stops, TJ sway bar links, 1.5" coil spacers, wheels, tires, etc. Got a lot of work ahead.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
U sold the 04?
What?
Sure did, I've decided to go a different route on some things. Did a quick sale and had 5 emails in the last 2 days. I want to invest in a sick classic or custom hot rod. Kon just sat in the winters and only drove about 1600 miles a summer. I no longer had the passion. Id rather someone drive it and enjoy it all year. Its still in my shop and they are picking it up monday.....

Jiggy-J

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understand. Sweet ride for someone else. Bet the interest was good too. Well good luck finding that sweet classic. Im sure it will be sick like your other project. Good luck man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz