What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b210e7d0fce773816050c3990601ccf1.jpg

Straight piped it and added this badge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Filled it up and got it dirty AF since its 35* and we have a nice mixture of water,snow,and salt all over the place...ugh....I'll wash it tomorrow before the temps plummet again to below zero....

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced third brake light.
Replaced one of the LP light covers.
Replaced both fog lamp housings.
Didn't get to wash it though. Almost a good day.

Mr. Merk

Reaction score
I had to do knock sensors last week, ugh. Went ahead and replaced the valley cover and intake gaskets.

This week we disabled the ride control on one of my advisor's wife's 05 Denali and replaced all shocks with Bilsteins. Balanced and aligned the 2014 Sierra 20's, did the diode 6HI mod and plastidipped the faded rear wiper arm like we did on my wife's 04 Denali. Much improved.

Panda85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I debadge and removed the moldings off of my hoe. Also did the Swiss cheese mod with dryer vent for the intake haha. Working on little things looking to find some wheels but need to do some other maintenance fixes first

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled it up and got it dirty AF since its 35* and we have a nice mixture of water,snow,and salt all over the place...ugh....I'll wash it tomorrow before the temps plummet again to below zero....

Doesn't that suck! I finally figured out if I use the right soap and two bucket method I can now wash and detail my truck in my shop when it's dead so I can save $15 each time I take it to the local do it yourself car wash.
Of course as soon as I leave work I ran into 500ft of snow/rain mix that was falling and it destroyed all my hard work lol.

image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n