What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T
Since I bought my wife the newest iPad I took her ipad2 and mounted it in the center console.
I got the rough cut done and a secure bracket made, now just gotta have a friend fill in the gaps with fiberglass and I will wrap it with satin black.
It would have been much easier to use a iPad mini but the 2 is what I already have so.
No more ****** ass Pandora and I can listen to the music and watch videos that I really want and it's easier to set everything up including navigation.

View attachment 58209 View attachment 58210

That looks sweet.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my drivers side front brake caliper to match the passenger one I bought over a year ago in preparation of my '07+ upgrade, finally the price came down enough to ****** it up from Amazon! Now gotta order the rest so I can do the mod before I die! ahahha

Also had a pretty decent ice storm yesterday and I got to drive the denali to work and back, so much fun driving it in bad weather!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot that I had this rear cargo liner from when I bought the truck from my previous employer back in Feb 2013. Had it rolled up with my spare parts. Gave it a good clean, hit it with some 303 for some shine. Black and rigid with grooves to trap dirt and/or water but flexible rubber. Even has a molded in bowtie at the end and fits snug behind the 2nd row. No chance of it shifting around either.

I did a quick search with the info stamped underneath, but could not locate anything. Not a bad looking liner, considering it was free and I really don't haul anything back there, but figured I might as well keep the new carpet in good shape.

IMG_6189.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In an effort to fix my intermittent P0455 code, I replaced my purge valve solenoid. If I get the CEL again, it's on to the vent valve solenoid. Also fixed my VLED Triton turn signals, passenger side quit working a while ago.

EDIT: Whelp, that didn't work. CEL on the way home from work. Might try a new gas cap before moving on to the vent valve solenoid.

Last edited:

JoshM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Received all 4 KYB MonoMax shocks in the mail today. Plan is to install them in the morning.

KYBshocks002.jpg

Not my pic, but same stuff.

Yukon Lover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In an effort to fix my intermittent P0455 code, I replaced my purge valve solenoid. If I get the CEL again, it's on to the vent valve solenoid. Also fixed my VLED Triton turn signals, passenger side quit working a while ago.

EDIT: Whelp, that didn't work. CEL on the way home from work. Might try a new gas cap before moving on to the vent valve solenoid.
Know anyone that could throw a scanner on it? That should lead to the problem instead of throwing parts at it.

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Know anyone that could throw a scanner on it? That should lead to the problem instead of throwing parts at it.

Not sure I get what you mean. I've got a Bluetooth OBD module and the Torque app, which is how I'm pulling the P0455 code. Is there any more that another type of scanner can do to further diagnose exactly what might be wrong?

Yukon Lover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I get what you mean. I've got a Bluetooth OBD module and the Torque app, which is how I'm pulling the P0455 code. Is there any more that another type of scanner can do to further diagnose exactly what might be wrong?
A live data scanner, little more advanced and can turn circuits on and off and check parameters, like a dealer would have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenK