What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or garage in my case...but so true!! :buffer: Mine is actually still pretty clean considering its December in the Midwest. Been too cold to detail but may fire up the heater in the garage....you have no idea what that is like though.

Just filled her up alst night with 93 at $2.49 a gallon.
@Fosscore

Heater? haha Only to check it in the house or warm the kids up on the way to school one random morning, maybe once or twice per year. I actually had to crank my a/c down a notch in the house as the humidity this week has been over 80% and temps in the low 80s.

Wish I had a garage....but at least I do have a carport and was sweating last night polishing away. But it was worth it to drive it down the road to work today. I kicked the wife's Honda Odyssey out into the driveway after summer. Ooops!!

She needs a top up of 93 too @ $2.99/gallon.

@OHSIXX

Last edited:

Tehboogyman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Put a Class III hitch on. I'm gonna be moving in a couple months and gonna have to tow my '79 C10 so trying to get the Tahoe ready to go.
D524D222-8F9C-4AB3-8091-7DA1A5923CC8.jpg

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out a connector for the oil line cooler that had a leak. It was the dang c clip on the radiator connecting the oil line. Switched it out finally. Still a booger to put in but moving the fan shroud knocked the cap to the radiator reservoir off. Spe t 40 min trying to find it. Hiding in the engine somewhere. I'll look again tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice low rides across the board. That HD hood looks sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmily8474