What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sick. Props man. It looks awesome! Even wife said it looks badass haha

Thanks and if the wife approves, we are golden then. ha ha...

the pic editing kind of adds to the elements.

missta

Reaction score
Installed back up camera to in the rain...easy mod...works great
uploadfromtaptalk1427330075846.jpg

02 Hoe 4wd canadian built flex fuel ls non bose

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
painted my speaker grills black.. made a ton of difference.

also fixed some rattles in my rear doors while riding.

and always lookin for wheels since im still on ugly stock 16s :(

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my upper control arms, lower balljoints, pitman and idler arms, sway bar bushings and links, innner and outer tie rod ends. I have my new wheel setup coming in this week and only want to have one alignment done.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my upper control arms, lower balljoints, pitman and idler arms, sway bar bushings and links, innner and outer tie rod ends. I have my new wheel setup coming in this week and only want to have one alignment done.

What year is your truck, and how many miles do you have on it? I did my steering components a few months back because my tie rods were starting to get some slop, but I didn't do my balljoints/UCA, etc.

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is your truck, and how many miles do you have on it? I did my steering components a few months back because my tie rods were starting to get some slop, but I didn't do my balljoints/UCA, etc.

I have a 2002 coming up on 200k. Its better if you buy the upper control arms with the balljoints already installed from rock auto and lowers with them installed if your wallet can take it. I just ended up pressing the lowers myself so I didn't have to pay 5hrs mech time per side. Not a bad job at all. I took my time and cleaned and regreased everything and it was about 4hrs total.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia