What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yngbld32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This site just allows me to live thru other peoples wallets....Takes the edge off , sometimes.

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This site just allows me to live thru other peoples wallets....Takes the edge off , sometimes.

You got that right -- Soulsea for one. lol.. and its not even a tahoe.

But great inspiration though in this site. We just need a TYF neighborhood like that was stated in a thread years ago. Now that would be sweet.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the criticism lol. I known it looks crazy and I do have a thread discussing removing the lift. The only reason I did wheels first is because the nittos that were on there are dry rotted and unsafe.

Luckily for me my wife drives it now and I don't have to look like an idiot driving it around like that lmao.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the criticism lol. I known it looks crazy and I do have a thread discussing removing the lift. The only reason I did wheels first is because the nittos that were on there are dry rotted and unsafe.

Luckily for me my wife drives it now and I don't have to look like an idiot driving it around like that lmao.

It is NEVER criticism, I would rather like to call it constructive input!

Nice guy, .......... rather have the wife looking like that while she is driving around? TRUE LOVE indeed.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife doesn't care what she's driving lol.

Lucky guy!

Mine does for sure, NOTHING but BMW, and it must have at least 18" rims with a staggered set up. That woman loves her Bimmers.

Here is her current set up.

Attachments

• 20150117_105032.jpg
    20150117_105032.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 29

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife says she doesn't care what she drives either but she sure loves her Burb LOL even if I threaten to sell it she gives me "the look"

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch. My wife loves her lifted jeep. She was bummed when we traded the lifted f150 for the 'nali, fits all the kids and dogs much better though! And better gas mileage believe it or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilFresco