What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V84x4

Coming out Large
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was going to spend $4500.00 on some RICCU wheels

picture.jpg

But decided to save my money for headers and a remote turbo
So I went with 2014 Yukon 20" wheels and some P295 60R Goodyears

picture.jpg

Now I have to redo My Sig...... :wtf:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Regards, Rick

Last edited:

SP543

Reaction score
Fixed my weeping trans cooler lines for $5, weren't a huge issue to begin with but just an annoyance and couldn't justify spending $200+ for new factory lines that would do it again in 5k miles.

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck back after having it coated with Ballistic Marine coating. The guy who did it developed the stuff with 3M, and runs his own business coating boats and cars. Makes it look brand new. Super shiny and smooth, black plastic is actually black again, interior is the cleanest it's ever been. Best part is I don't have to wax it for the next 5 years, water just beads off. Just hit it with a hose to clean the outside, and wipe with a cloth to clean the inside.

I'll post pics if anyone is interested. I highly recommend this stuff. My dad had both his trucks, his kayak, and his boat coated with the stuff last year, and it still looks all brand new. Anyone in the Virginia Beach area who's interested, I can get you the contact info of the guy who does it.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck back after having it coated with Ballistic Marine coating. The guy who did it developed the stuff with 3M, and runs his own business coating boats and cars. Makes it look brand new. Super shiny and smooth, black plastic is actually black again, interior is the cleanest it's ever been. Best part is I don't have to wax it for the next 5 years, water just beads off. Just hit it with a hose to clean the outside, and wipe with a cloth to clean the inside.

I'll post pics if anyone is interested. I highly recommend this stuff. My dad had both his trucks, his kayak, and his boat coated with the stuff last year, and it still looks all brand new. Anyone in the Virginia Beach area who's interested, I can get you the contact info of the guy who does it.

Pics and more info please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman