What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
snapped a couple quick shots this morning before leaving for work.
jH6l91B.jpg
A9EysFj.jpg

its awesome how much it changes the look of the truck.

Rangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave the front a little lift via torsion bars. Weird how much raising the front one inch will change the look. Had about a 2" rake before. Now about 1".

Also finishing up my rock auto list for a complete suspension/steering rebuild.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even after replacing 2 hose clamps a week ago I was still losing coolant. Changed out the water pump and thermostat. One of the gaskets went bad and some was coming out of the weephole of the pump. I bought AC Delco parts. Props to RockAuto for their low low prices and quick shipping!! No more leaks......

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even after replacing 2 hose clamps a week ago I was still losing coolant. Changed out the water pump and thermostat. One of the gaskets went bad and some was coming out of the weephole of the pump. I bought AC Delco parts. Props to RockAuto for their low low prices and quick shipping!! No more leaks......

My water pump started to leak the same way... Just all of a sudden leaked. Always buy top quality, you get what you pay for.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My water pump started to leak the same way... Just all of a sudden leaked. Always buy top quality, you get what you pay for.

I head mixed reviews about the AC delco pumps... I ended up buying a gates... My oe pump is still good just the gasket was bad... Figured I would replace it all.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I head mixed reviews about the AC delco pumps... I ended up buying a gates... My oe pump is still good just the gasket was bad... Figured I would replace it all.

AC Delco is almost always best. Kind of like FMC it pays to spend the $$$ I bought a dayco pump but everything else is AC Delco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zednelem93