What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Developed a clunk in the rear, inspected and found this, come on....
3476CC3B-ACDC-44BD-ACE9-571AD5A6BC27_zpsizbdhrwh.jpg

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i also preferred the chrome rims over the kmc rockstars. I think a black wheel would look nice on there, but i just dont like the rockstars, mainly because the only people who run them in the houston area are highschool kids who are spoiled rotten or kids fresh out of college with a oil and gas job making money and wanting to spend it. and then they drive like dbags

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

here are a couple shots of the DRL replacements i got.

this is at night when unlocking it

TLzuvDN.jpg

during the day with the truck in drive

BsUkqwp.jpg

5AfeP7u.jpg

also added a relay harness for the HID's stopped the flicker i was getting as well as made the light pattern better overall. I dont think the HID's were firing completely off the stock wiring.

XrddIOg.jpg

ZaOb1xw.jpg

What headlights are those?

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
^^^damn!!!

Washed and waxed....now gotta replace a blower motor resistor.
Truck sits and still fixing shit!!

Jiggy-J

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What headlights are those?

Depo projectors. also come in black

what big buttons said.

119 off amazon with prime shipping. Depo 335-1119PXAS

my Spyder LED red tails come in today. I will be putting those in along with some new LED projector reverse bulbs i got http://www.ebay.com/itm/201097332163?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT I have some similar bulbs in my GTOs and they work and look great.

i tested out using some of the panels that broke apart on that LED DRL i had and soldered them to some festoon adapters i had laying around. the light output was nice, but it was more around the 4000k color level vs the 6000k of the interior bulbs on the truck. so i threw them into my pile of stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881