What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rokmonanoff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Maint

Oil and filter change today.

Have air filter and lucas fuel injector cleaner for tomorrow. Considering purchasing a scan tool or code reader to figure out what my CEL is needing fixed.

I figure I should put together a list of things to fix maintenance wise anyway. At 92K. Getting to be that time.

Thinking for now:
  • MAF
  • O2 Sensors
  • Plugs and Wires
  • Brake pads and possibly rotors
  • Coolant flush

I figure most of this is stuff I can do myself.

It will need the ride control fixed, but I still don't have the spare 4200 sitting around Midas wants to fix it...

Rok

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brakes did you buy
2007+ FRONT drilled & slotted R1 Concepts rotors...plus ceramic pads
00-06 REAR drilled & slotted R1 Concepts rotors...plus ceramic pads
Raybestos professional calipers FRONT & REAR...
Goodridge stainless lines...
New ACDelco parking brake shoes...

Cameron

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started ordering for my future '07 brake upgrade by purchasing a passenger side caliper (starting to slooooowly buy parts! ahaha). Also gearing up to change out my drivers side door pins here in the next few days (hopefully).

Seems like the older I get and the more kids I help create, my project take even longer than before to complete.......but I'll take any progress I can get! ahah

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started ordering for my future '07 brake upgrade by purchasing a passenger side caliper (starting to slooooowly buy parts! ahaha). Also gearing up to change out my drivers side door pins here in the next few days (hopefully).

Seems like the older I get and the more kids I help create, my project take even longer than before to complete.......but I'll take any progress I can get! ahah

Still faster than Jacob lol