What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ohiokon

Reaction score
What I did!

Well today when I got off work at 7am I decided to put on my big brake kit and new rims. Got everything on and bedded my brakes. Then on the way home a friggin garbage truck hit a bump on the highway and spewed rocks and glass and beer bottles on the road. So I got rocks bouncing off my windshield and the front of my truck and I'm running over glass with my brand new tires:mad3: I screamed out my window at the idiot driver. He pulled over and I drove to the Office of the garbage company. They took some ****** pics and told me to get some estimates. I got two estimates one for $1400 and the other for $1600+. I think I am going to have a HD hood put on and some other things painted too. What a ****** day!!! Here's some pics! You know what really burns me, He never apologized for his driver almost causing a pile up on the highway or for the damage done to my truck. What a douche! Oh well I gotta look at the +. Getting a HD hood and a Denali grill.com lower matching grill out of the deal plus the front of my truck painted, the rear pillar covers, the plastic cowl on the top of my rear glass, and my front license plate holder. My painter does wraps and i was thinking about doing a wrap to make my truck 2 tone with something to break up the 2 tone like Trick28's BADASS NALI only with vinyl. What do you guys think? and thats what I did today to my truck. Almost forgot the rims are 24's w/295-35's.

Attachments

• brakes.jpg
    brakes.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 43
  • new rims.jpg
    new rims.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 57
  • rim.jpg
    rim.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

mrtrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, I finally figured out a noise or couple of noises that Iv noticed off & on for 2 yrs now. Swapped out the front hub bearings 2 weeks ago, helped eliminate sum noise & stiffened up the control & ride. Replaced a tierod. still heard sum noise. Thought it was the front brakes so I swapped front brake rotors, still the noise was there, ended up being a noise coming from the rear. Ended up getting a new axle shaft, new e-brake shoes. axel on passenger side had a rough patch that for whatever reason was grinding as well as e-brake was grinding on the inside of my brake rotor drum. ofcourse the seals & gaskets & bearings. and rear differential serviced.

Viper alarm installed and less than 24 hrs later at a shop where they did my alignment 1 of those fools cracked the transmitter screen. Im done spending money on this hoe for the rest of the yr, besides a tune-up, oil changes & maybe, still lowering da damn thing.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today when I got off work at 7am I decided to put on my big brake kit and new rims. Got everything on and bedded my brakes. Then on the way home a friggin garbage truck hit a bump on the highway and spewed rocks and glass and beer bottles on the road. So I got rocks bouncing off my windshield and the front of my truck and I'm running over glass with my brand new tires:mad3: I screamed out my window at the idiot driver. He pulled over and I drove to the Office of the garbage company. They took some ****** pics and told me to get some estimates. I got two estimates one for $1400 and the other for $1600+. I think I am going to have a HD hood put on and some other things painted too. What a ****** day!!! Here's some pics! You know what really burns me, He never apologized for his driver almost causing a pile up on the highway or for the damage done to my truck. What a douche! Oh well I gotta look at the +. Getting a HD hood and a Denali grill.com lower matching grill out of the deal plus the front of my truck painted, the rear pillar covers, the plastic cowl on the top of my rear glass, and my front license plate holder. My painter does wraps and i was thinking about doing a wrap to make my truck 2 tone with something to break up the 2 tone like Trick28's BADASS NALI only with vinyl. What do you guys think? and thats what I did today to my truck. Almost forgot the rims are 24's w/295-35's.

Those rotors are dope! Where did you get them? Got a link???

well, I finally figured out a noise or couple of noises that Iv noticed off & on for 2 yrs now. Swapped out the front hub bearings 2 weeks ago, helped eliminate sum noise & stiffened up the control & ride. Replaced a tierod. still heard sum noise. Thought it was the front brakes so I swapped front brake rotors, still the noise was there, ended up being a noise coming from the rear. Ended up getting a new axle shaft, new e-brake shoes. axel on passenger side had a rough patch that for whatever reason was grinding as well as e-brake was grinding on the inside of my brake rotor drum. ofcourse the seals & gaskets & bearings. and rear differential serviced.

Viper alarm installed and less than 24 hrs later at a shop where they did my alignment 1 of those fools cracked the transmitter screen. Im done spending money on this hoe for the rest of the yr, besides a tune-up, oil changes & maybe, still lowering da damn thing.

Where are the pics?????

ohiokon

Reaction score

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
BB tuned!!! Everything they said it would be and more

put in my newly tuned pcm, and it is unbelievable, not at all what i expected. I love it! but i do have a question i did the security relearn and it suggests i do a crank relearn, but is that only if i get a code? (which i have not) but if i do can someone explain to me how please

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
installed weathertech mats and cargo mats, they looked wrinkled because they were rolled up in the box they came in. I also gave her a carwash and filled her up.

Attachments

• IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0028.jpg
    IMAG0028.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 34

ohiokon

Reaction score
Can you still use stock calipers?

Yep thats why it is cheap. If it had calipers it would be 2g's or more. Stock calipers are fine. You do have to replace the pads! You should see them behind the wheel they look tuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62