What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the standard or the large the way to go? I usually have a 30 oz tumbler, not looking for something too big, but also don't want to get one that's too small.
Mine is the large too in those pics holding my coffee cup and the large drinks from that beaver place.

Sharkzilla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Added a Curt class III hitch because she never had a hitch installed, although she came wired from the factory with a 7-pin harness that has never been used. I also installed a 4 pin converter. Was an easy job. Used 2 jack stands to hold up the hitch and was able to crawl under with no issues or need for another person. I'm not planning on towing anything heavier than my Harbor Freight trailer that I use for camping and hauling my canoe. I'll need to test the wiring to make sure it works first. It's been one month since I bought her. Only 133,000 miles and fairly rust-free. She's a beast.

Last edited:

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I picked up an '03 Yukon Denali for the low mileage 4l65e, heated rear seats and wood grain interior pieces...so will be pulling all the stuff I think I might need or think will be worth listing for sa
Can you please post some pictures, what color is the interior?

project_x

Reaction score
Can you please post some pictures, what color is the interior?
Grey Leather interior with beige steering wheel and headliner.

I have just about everything stripped out.
Will post a for sale thread shortly, I wanted the Denali trim, heated seats bottoms in the rear, transmission, engine.
I love the wood grain trim of the Denali and want to upgrade my Suburban interior with it.
PXL_20240329_162549194.jpg
I have carefully pulled everything, so will have the headliner with wiring harness, leather seats, wiring harnesses, carpet, , dash, any modules, all plastic parts....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019