What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*Sorry about the delay- am "working" and had to actually do some work real quick. In the process of trying to edit the post real quick, I screwed up the reply.

It is located on the windshield wiper motor.
Thanks for the lesson on that. Much appreciated. Now, I know where to look, if I ever have any problems up front.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If Sam's is a bit too intense for you...

I can highly recommend the stainless cat-back from Corsa Performance. Sounds great at all speeds, no highway drone.
It's a Goldilocks system... Not too rough, not to quiet. Just right!

Good lub-lub-lub at idle, just enough noise on local roads to sound like a classic American V-8, a decent roar when you gun it. Then it settles down on the highway, which is nice on longer trips.

I don't have model number, but I believe I saw it on SummitRacing.com.
It def isn't too loud for me, I think it sounds great. Reminded me of my MBRP muffler. I liked the idle, and when you romped on it, but the drone got to me after awhile. I went with a muffler @iamdub recommended. Sounds good with no drone. It's almost a little too quiet now lol. Wish I had Corsa money.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Drone is pretty bad all the time. My helmholtz resonator was tuned for the previous setup. I didn’t consider the massive difference the heads and can would make on the exhaust.. that j-pipe is really useless now. Lol. I have learned to deal with the noise. Only thing that is a bit annoying is, it sounds like I’m really getting into it, just taking off from a stop, normal ~20% throttle. So everyone thinks I’m racing them. :yaoface2:
I have a little 18” magnaflow muffler, and the cats in the ARH longtubes.. no other muffler or resonator. (Other than the helmholtz, that’s completely mis-tuned now)..
That sounds almost like my old setup--noise and drone wise. Just a little throttle and it was pretty loud. Guess I'm just getting old.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wooohooo!!!

Ordered the center console charging pad from BoostAuto.com

15% discount code for October: BOO22

Free shipping.

Can't wait!!!!

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wooohooo!!!

Free shipping.

Can't wait!!!!
Some people complain about the price (it did go up a little since when I bought it) but it was worth it to me. Easy to install and works flawlessly with my Samsung phone.

busstechno

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wooohooo!!!

Free shipping.

Can't wait!!!!
Nice! Saw that on YouTube LsxMatt, I've had it on open browser tab for the past two weeks simmering. Thanks for the head's up on the discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700