What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing, not sure there is anyone on this forum that can keep up with you and your improvements.

Cuz most of us have jobs and work keeps us away from our toys.
Yeah I have a lot of time to tinker with shit. The problem comes when the weather changes and it’s cold and raining. Last year I painted all my interior walls and trim in my house, as perfectly as I could. Not sure yet what this fall/ winter will be all about. I need a shop but don’t wanna spend the cash. At least so far I haven’t wanted to.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have a lot of time to tinker with shit. The problem comes when the weather changes and it’s cold and raining. Last year I painted all my interior walls and trim in my house, as perfectly as I could. Not sure yet what this fall/ winter will be all about. I need a shop but don’t wanna spend the cash. At least so far I haven’t wanted to.

Why not? Planning on moving? You're really old and you can't take it with you, so you might as well enjoy it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not? Planning on moving? You're really old and you can't take it with you, so you might as well enjoy it.
Haha yep really old. Well, I did just spend about $10k on my house this summer. I’m just taking my time. Nothing I do anymore is done in a hurry, I’m enjoying taking all the time I want. I’m still in the debate stage of what my next move is.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha yep really old. Well, I did just spend about $10k on my house this summer. I’m just taking my time. Nothing I do anymore is done in a hurry, I’m enjoying taking all the time I want. I’m still in the debate stage of what my next move is.

My dream life. I need for things to not be such "things".

If you have the means to not let weather be a factor in you doing what you wanna do, then you'd be unstoppable in your retired, geriatric final years.

(Yeah, there's some passive-aggressive jealousy in that :p )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawaso