What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been considering replacing my grill. Need to find something nicer looking. I've been looking on here with who's got what - I like the billet inserts.

Is there a "Show us your grill" thread so I can see what others have done with grills, inserts and front lower fascia/air dam?
1644873236844.png
1644873298110.png
1644873314253.png

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t have the engine covers as you can see but my CC came with a bracket that attaches with one of the bolts for the brake booster. I tried to get a good pic but it’s a black bracket so it doesn’t show up good. You could make something similar. View attachment 361454View attachment 361455

Clean the leaves and stick out of the wiper arm dude. :crazy:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clean the leaves and stick out of the wiper arm dude. :crazy:
Haha. I usually let the freeway wind do that but I don’t think I’ve been on one in awhile so looks like I’ll have to go drive like @Doubeleive for a minute. If I had a GoPro I could video it and see what speed it makes it’s exit. :cool:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha. I usually let the freeway wind do that but I don’t think I’ve been on one in awhile so looks like I’ll have to go drive like @Doubeleive for a minute. If I had a GoPro I could video it and see what speed it makes it’s exit. :cool:
meh, sometimes leaves just get stuck in there and won't come out no matter how fast you go I usually just pick them out by hand
funny you mentioned that though I had to take a short trip out of town the other day and gassed it up real quick to maybe a buck 10/20 and waze said police and the V1 hit on laser about 4 times as I was hitting the brakes, not quit sure how I didn't get a ticket he was standing outside his cruiser looking like a he was having a western shoot out with his laser gun lol. didn't even blink at me as I passed by. Must have hit the brakes just fast enough I guess, usually when you get hit with laser your done for, maybe he was a rookie :cool:.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
meh, sometimes leaves just get stuck in there and won't come out no matter how fast you go I usually just pick them out by hand
funny you mentioned that though I had to take a short trip out of town the other day and gassed it up real quick to maybe a buck 10/20 and waze said police and the V1 hit on laser about 4 times as I was hitting the brakes, not quit sure how I didn't get a ticket he was standing outside his cruiser looking like a he was having a western shoot out with his laser gun lol. didn't even blink at me as I passed by. Must have hit the brakes just fast enough I guess, usually when you get hit with laser your done for, maybe he was a rookie :cool:.
Fine i cleaned the leaves out. Now get off my a$$. :D910A892C-DBC4-42A6-AF89-17D672E372CF.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz