What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys not sure if anyone's interested but I I a thread in the classifieds for a denali engine cover. I forgot to put it on the truck before I traded it lol so I have it for sale lmk if anyone is interested. I priced it lower than what I was seeing on Ebay.

I also have my pioneer headunit (double din AVH-2300NEX), I didn't make a thread for this one.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, went in wanting snowflakes, came out with these....

I had liked the Esky platinum wheels, these are kinda in the same style so that' why I like em I guess.

I had really wanted the brushed TBSS wheels but Didn't want to copy anyone either.

Next up is drop kit I think.... This fender gap is pretty noticeable now...

View attachment 333648
:*****:Those are nice. I like the chrome myself. Good choice!

diLucca

Reaction score
My abs sensor came in. Sux because I could've sworn it said quantity of 2--it was only 1.View attachment 343658View attachment 343659
Original GM tho.
Now that I got all my brake parts it's gonna rain through the weekend.
Fingers crossed for you, I dont have luck with ACDelco with GM hologram made in China(remindes me an a fuel pressure regulator, awfull clicking noise from fuel rail), either only ACDelco, or only GM Genuine are working somehow good.
I only cleaned sensors, and brushed hubs, and I were good to go(after EBCM homemade solder :) )

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for you, I dont have luck with ACDelco with GM hologram made in China(remindes me an a fuel pressure regulator, awfull clicking noise from fuel rail), either only ACDelco, or only GM Genuine are working somehow good.
I only cleaned sensors, and brushed hubs, and I were good to go(after EBCM homemade solder :) )
Strange. The parts with the hologram are supposed to be the genuine GM parts.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think supporting mods do a lot for black wheels. I’d like black wheels, but with my much too chrome Denali grill and stock headlights I don’t think it’d be right
That’s why I painted my grill. Zero chrome on my truck. Well, except those spots inside the Anzo headlights and that’s because they’re Permaseal. I did retrofit them though by using brackets so I didn’t have to open them up. But that little bit if chrome still bothers me. :mad:ED28317B-E570-4815-AF33-93305E32C301.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been having great fun for the last week trying to figure out why my trans keeps going into what I believe is limp mode. It drives fine for awhile and then seems to go into third gear and won’t shift unless I manually downshift and even then won’t go into 4th. I pulled the pan snd replaced all 3 shift solenoids because it might be it but nope. Performabuilt told me to unplug the trans and see if it’s the same. Which it was except then it threw 12 codes. So it looks like it’s either wiring or the ECM. I data logged a run today where it drove fine for 15 minutes snd then did it’s thing, and sent it to Blackbear for Justin to look over but that could be weeks so I ordered a used ECM and I’ll program it to my VIN and then program my tune. $50 shot in the dark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
revrae

Latest posts