What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Remind me- what'd you end up doing about the trans and did you have to fix it before you went home from Biloxi?
Drove all the way back home to north Alabama Saturday, grabbed a truck and trailer, drove all the way back to Meridian Mississippi and got there at 1:30 Sunday morning and stayed in a hotel to get some rest, woke up at 8, was on the road by 9:30, got to Biloxi and got to the condo we stayed at (my dad got an extended parking pass for us to be able to come back and get it), pulled it out to an empty parking lot that had enough room to load my truck onto the trailer, I was able to drive it on since I still had 1st and second. Got it loaded up, and hit the road for back home. We drove all day back home and got back about 11 pm Sunday night. Over 1200 miles in 24 hours. I ended up getting a brand new 4l60E from Chevrolet, $1540 I believe with a 3 year/100k mile warranty. The next Sunday me and my dad swapped the transmission and put a new rear main seal in it and had in driving in about 3 and a half hours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe