What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz
Yeah, I was in second gear. It was popping and backfiring on decel. It has two generic cherrybombs side by side in the approximate area the old muffler was located.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just used one layer of a “gel lighting sheet” I got a multi-pack of them at a local Guitar store that sells lighting and stage accessories. Just trial and error before I found the right color I liked. Been a few years since I did it, not sure if I kept the sheets. I’ll look.
Nice. Looks perfect! [emoji106]

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the muffler shop on Wednesday and had true dual exhaust installed with a couple of glass packs mufflers.

holy smokes, didnt realize those were still made, lol

i remember eyeballing those in the JC Whitney catalog as a kid hehe

looks like they did a nice job on install

asand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@brian.roberts.1293
That's the same set up I have on my '04. Bolts right in and uses your original brake lines too. As an aside, this is the second vehicle I have had the Power Stop brakes on (2015 Camaro) and they have been great.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@brian.roberts.1293
That's the same set up I have on my '04. Bolts right in and uses your original brake lines too. As an aside, this is the second vehicle I have had the Power Stop brakes on (2015 Camaro) and they have been great.
Thanks man. Thats what I needed to hear. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 07+ upgrade then. Just gotta wait till next weekend for it to get here now. And also gonna look around at rear kits.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Thats what I needed to hear. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 07+ upgrade then. Just gotta wait till next weekend for it to get here now. And also gonna look around at rear kits.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Powerstop makes a set for the rear for the 00-06 which would match those fronts

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo