What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grabbed these today from a buddy for 50 bucks. Not sure what color to do b9f449124696669a8cd0f515b948d7c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks black, but maybe my phone isn’t showing the color. If they were already black, I’d roll with them (like I am..) But if you’re needing to paint anyway, I say CM is the way to go. 67d49a929e06204d2beba0df5f458859.jpg

Jeff Groves

Retired Demo Expert. I don't need to run anymore!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Limped the Hoe into my mechanic today.
Took the long and lest traveled route with as few stops as I could plan.
6 stops not counting the final stop at the shop.
Never got over 30 MPH and down shifted WAY before any stop signs.

Edit:

Another brake line blew so told them to replace all of them to be safe.
There goes the lowering kit money. :(

Last edited:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx. I think body color or black will work with yours. Black would make the rear glass look like it's a wrap around. Not a bad thing imo.

Shortly after I bought my Yukon, I saw Tonyrodz rear setup. It inspired me to do the tail lens & vents. Which I did soon after.

It's Tony's fault. :drool:

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always blame @Tonyrodz for everything :shrug:
Man I wonder if this excuse would work for my wife so I could do a few things to the suburban. It's all @Tonyrodz fault lmao.

On a side note. I had both front hubs replaced last week with some Moog ones. I run the truck in 2wd most of the time. And all the sudden it has started jumping into like neutral. Truck still shows 2wd and if I push auto it has a large clunk and then will drive again. Now he thinks the copper windings I think on the transfer case motor need replaced. Any ideas fellas on what it could be?

2004 Z71 Suburban Green I have a few upgrades done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts