What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grim hurst

Reaction score
:(My dual flip out radio broke. Im buying a new radio buying a YODY 10.1 Inch Single Din Android 6.0 Car Stereo. I cant wait.

63EF47E6-B2A7-4E23-B36E-062B53A6FFAC.png

Reaction score
Found out it's the actuator. Removed actuator and blend door works fine manually, but the actuator doesn't run through it's full swing. It sticks.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Drove it to work last night because my truck is getting low on gas and the heat doesn't work. Went outside in the morning to warm the 'Hoe up and drive home and discovered in addition to the blower motor resistor not working, now the rear control is out. So whereas before, I could get by with just having the rear air on, I had to drive home with the fan speed on full blast. So the list of things to replace is now:

-Alternator (at least I think.... there's a rattling noise coming from one of the pulleys and when I stethescoped it, it was either the alternator or the PS pump)
- Blower motor resistor
- Power window regulator
- Rear AC control
- Rear wiper motor
- Washer fluid res
- replacement trim pieces for the ones that keep popping off every time you shut the door
- door speakers
- dash top
- dash bezel
- shift lever (tow/haul button doesn't work)
- headliner
- front bumper
- misc switches that don't work anymore or are cracked and broken

Not to mention the fact it needs a re-paint... my Jeep was lower maintenance than this :lol:

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it to work last night because my truck is getting low on gas and the heat doesn't work. Went outside in the morning to warm the 'Hoe up and drive home and discovered in addition to the blower motor resistor not working, now the rear control is out. So whereas before, I could get by with just having the rear air on, I had to drive home with the fan speed on full blast. So the list of things to replace is now:

-Alternator (at least I think.... there's a rattling noise coming from one of the pulleys and when I stethescoped it, it was either the alternator or the PS pump)
- Blower motor resistor
- Power window regulator
- Rear AC control
- Rear wiper motor
- Washer fluid res
- replacement trim pieces for the ones that keep popping off every time you shut the door
- door speakers
- dash top
- dash bezel
- shift lever (tow/haul button doesn't work)
- headliner
- front bumper
- misc switches that don't work anymore or are cracked and broken

Not to mention the fact it needs a re-paint... my Jeep was lower maintenance than this [emoji38]
A lot of those are ez fixes. What's wrong with reservoir? If it's leaking it's more than likely the pump is cracked from someone running too much water in the system and it froze and cracked. The tow haul need the wires soldered back together..the regulators are $30 and ez to do.

Just gotta stay up on maintenance or you build a list. Nothing wrong with my interior and I'm in TX where the sun cooks everything..sounds like it rained in your truck at some point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kkkkpppp