What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, she's not ready to get fully photographed in the sun yet. Still need to allow more time for curing and then cut/buff. But she's a beaut under these city lights

She looks dark green/black in low light just like I wanted and then pops in the sun
full

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx to Christie. Gas tax went up .23 cents a gal, and they're talking about raising it again! Pretty soon gas in NY will be cheaper then here.

you a voter? if so did you read that dumb crap on the ballot for the gas tax? why the **** would i want my gas tax to pay for anything other then the roads and bridges we drive on?

it was written like a trick question, so now all that moneys is going to the damn trains!!!!!! they dont even use gas. and they borrowed against it already, before they even had as much as they needed to do nothing on the roads i can see here.

whole things a scam i tell ya.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
you a voter? if so did you read that dumb crap on the ballot for the gas tax? why the **** would i want my gas tax to pay for anything other then the roads and bridges we drive on?

it was written like a trick question, so now all that moneys is going to the damn trains!!!!!! they dont even use gas. and they borrowed against it already, before they even had as much as they needed to do nothing on the roads i can see here.

whole things a scam i tell ya.
Hopefully people saw through their double talk legalese bs. I hated christie with a passion! I still do.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully people saw through their double talk legalese bs. I hated christie with a passion! I still do.

hopefully nothing, dumb ***** voted to spread the tax all over the place. tax those train riders. it was yes or no. i voted no. bad enough the tax was there, but to waste it on anything but roads is ********.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wet sanded my fender flairs with 2500 paper. so smooth feeling now. next oz of spare time will be buffing time.

still need to pick up fasteners.

Idaho45guy

Reaction score
Kept getting a check engine light come on when my Yukon was going down the highway with the cruise on and it had to downshift and rev to get up a hill. Stopped by Autozone and had it read since for some reason my SCT tuner wouldn't read it. Code was P0101, which is for the MAF.

I installed a cold-air intake and I think the extra amount of air is messing with the MAF sensor. Not sure if disconnecting the battery will help re-set the parameters or not...

Then I went and bought a new utility trailer. I had replaced my 2014 Ram 1500 with the Yukon and needed a small trailer to haul my ATV and pick up landscape and building materials.

Found a good deal on a 2018 Summit 6' x 10' trailer...

N78eAPl9srId0PSXga6Cx0rSwEvuiFjs9HsK9Z6oFwspX92IB.jpg

v4-CZMvTKm01RqQZFlJTTopk_FznrI1gGuCls7O9ZQApX92IB.jpg

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kept getting a check engine light come on when my Yukon was going down the highway with the cruise on and it had to downshift and rev to get up a hill. Stopped by Autozone and had it read since for some reason my SCT tuner wouldn't read it. Code was P0101, which is for the MAF.

I installed a cold-air intake and I think the extra amount of air is messing with the MAF sensor. Not sure if disconnecting the battery will help re-set the parameters or not...

Then I went and bought a new utility trailer. I had replaced my 2014 Ram 1500 with the Yukon and needed a small trailer to haul my ATV and pick up landscape and building materials.

View attachment 200559

View attachment 200560

When I did the Airaid intake tube on my Escalade I disconnected the battery and hooked it up after install and never got a check engine light, is the MAF dirty? Might want to clean it too if it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 200559

View attachment 200560

th e101 is no activity pretty much no power, make sure the maf is plugged in, and its wires off its plug are not damaged. aka seeing bare wire or cracks in the insulation.

might be a fuse for it too, not 100% sure tho on the tahoes.

if not the pig tail or a fuse, you'll need a new maf.

thats a nice trailer too. will pay for its self over time easy.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I did the Airaid intake tube on my Escalade I disconnected the battery and hooked it up after install and never got a check engine light, is the MAF dirty? Might want to clean it too if it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was gonna say yry and clean it first off and then replace it. Also that is a nice trailer. @Scottydoggs beat me to eet tho...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb

Latest posts