What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time in over a month I actually used my XL - had to transport some props I made for my daughter's dance studio, and it got dirty.

Otherwise, what do you guys think about the Sierra wheels with the 275/65/20 (34.1" x 11") Falken Wildpeak AT 1's? To me, the 3" keys, Z71springs and spacers lift it just enough, makes the wheels and tires look so much better in proportion.

View attachment 190971

Looks good.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I see you went with the MB Quart 8 inch sub. Interested in what you think about the sound? Have been eyeballing that one since the Kicker that was previously recommended for the rear sub box has been discontinued
Apparently a JL fits in there.
And which kicker is discontinued ?

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently a JL fits in there.
And which kicker is discontinued ?

No clue what Kicker sub is discontinued. But I have one that I might as well put up for sale since I can't use it. Its one of those gray or silver Comp VR's I believe. I bought it a few years ago from a member on another forum who had it for less than three months then he traded in his Tahoe. But apparently the sub Box on a Suburban is not quite as deep as the box on a Tahoe. I've just had the damn thing boxed up for the last few years "planning" on figuring out a way to make my sub box a bit deeper. But of course that never happened.....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
No clue what Kicker sub is discontinued. But I have one that I might as well put up for sale since I can't use it. Its one of those gray or silver Comp VR's I believe. I bought it a few years ago from a member on another forum who had it for less than three months then he traded in his Tahoe. But apparently the sub Box on a Suburban is not quite as deep as the box on a Tahoe. I've just had the damn thing boxed up for the last few years "planning" on figuring out a way to make my sub box a bit deeper. But of course that never happened.....
How about getting a box from a Tahoe and use it in the Burb?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
02YUKaczON100k24