What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Mine didn't have any screws. When I put in my nnbs shifter I added matching screws. Little precaution to slow down thieves with all the GM truck theft going on around here. Maybe it'll work, maybe not:shrug:
Mine def doesn't have the torx screws either. Neither did the Denali that my buddy parted out. Maybe they'e just on the Escalade?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine def doesn't have the torx screws either. Neither did the Denali that my buddy parted out. Maybe they'e just on the Escalade?

Not sure my NBS Silverado had them they go in the circled areas here the upper one is a pain to get at, I gotta replace the shifter boot on the Esky so I’ll find out

b0a4634a90bdaac1f4cf602e8ca0413a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Not sure my NBS Silverado had them they go in the circled areas here the upper one is a pain to get at, I gotta replace the shifter boot on the Esky so I’ll find out

b0a4634a90bdaac1f4cf602e8ca0413a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess this falls under some do, some don't, depending on where it was built, I guess.

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was it doing and which one did you go with?

it was whining under braking and steering inputs. did it for a couple thousand miles and i finally said enough is enough. it wasnt super loud but was on its way out for sure. pump shaft had some play in it once i got it off.

i got an ac delco replacement off amazon.

steering and braking both feel good now and its quiet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts